Ayurvedia Neem Scalp Cleanser Review

janeemat

I decided to try this Neem Scalp Cleanser on yesterday and I must say that I liked. If you ladies remember in an earlier thread, I received this in error trying to order Neem Oil Treatment. The company told me to keep it as a complimentary gift for the trouble. I pre-pooed for an hour (short of time) with Amla oil and Shikikai Oil mixed together. Rinsed it out and then applied the Neem Scalp Cleanser. I massage it in for several minutes. It lathered really nice and made my hair feel soft. I proceeded with my normal routine cond, well maybe not so normal because I did do two deep conditioner treatments yesterday since I did the blowout on Thurs. I decided to baby my hair just in case any heat damage was done. My first treatment was 30 min with heat of Emergencia and 10 en 1 mixed together followed by 15 min Wheat Germ cond and Nacidit Olive oil. After this, combing through 12 wks of ng was a breeze and my hair seem be extra soft. I was wondering if this Neem Scalp Cleanser is similar to using the bars of soaps that every one is raving about. Here is a pic of the cleanser.