BC to APL in LESS THAN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you even know me?

25f7zpz.gif

*breathes in*

Just walk away Lucille... remember what they taught you in e-anger management class. You don't have to stoop to their level.

I was about to get mad at OP for starting this when it's time for me to go home. I see it's ok to log off now.

***closing tab to go home***

Do you even know me?

25f7zpz.gif

*breathes in*

Just walk away Lucille... remember what they taught you in e-anger management class. You don't have to stoop to their level.

that's where you been?

well ima just sit back and lurk from here on out....

2kop6rjpg.gif

Thank you ladies. I know you're wondering how I done it. Well.....

My regime is pretty simple. The product I use is FREE. Yes, you heard it... it's free. I wake up, and inhale oxygen. This allows me to live, breathe, and stay alive. Thus my body produces what my hair needs. I told you it was simple. Now go on, and breatheeeeeeee

Woo sah ... I am now taking a deep breath. I am breeeeeathing. I am breeeathing.

Wait the hair is wrapping around my neck. I can't breathe...

I can't brea

I can't...

I ca ca ca

:thud:

tumblr_lbtwa2U8xG1qdunk8o1_500.gif

My regime is pretty simple. The product I use is FREE. Yes, you heard it... it's free. I wake up, and inhale oxygen. This allows me to live, breathe, and stay alive. Thus my body produces what my hair needs. I told you it was simple. Now go on, and breatheeeeeeee

LMAO!!!!!!! These people at work think I'm crazy! I just couldn't contain that lol!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

can we call this "boundless tresses from breathing gate"?

I changed my mind on lurking, ima stay and play

did I mention I like to dance?...

i-like-to-dance-3_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

i-like-to-dance-6_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

allmundjoi, you're too cute, LOL.

We have some trolls that love paying $6.50 just to be banned within hours. They come back with all sorts of clever names and do not give a flying leap that they only have 1 or 2 posts and have just joined on the same day as their postings. They pretty much have a very definite writing style such as this current troll. Stick around and you too will become more troll-savvy.

Back