Beer Rinses anyone?

Pooks

Thanks alot Aggie! I posted before that I had the idea of doing a beer/coffee combo - what do you think?

Aggie

Thanks alot Aggie! I posted before that I had the idea of doing a beer/coffee combo - what do you think?

You're welcomed pookiwah. I don't see anything wrong with it as many ladies use coffee on their hair with great results. You can tweak the recipe to suit you and report the results here just in case others might want to try it.

Aviah

Updating: I just rinsed out the beer-laced ORS DC. My hair usually feels a little hard to the touch (maybe because of the protein in it) but this time its softer, silkier and I like it! I will be trying this again!

Pooks

Cool Aviah, thanks for sharing. I'm getting excited to try this now, I think I'll give it a go over the weekend.

yuhlovevybz

I couldn't do it. Just the smell of beer...:lick: :drunk:

Gonna go read up on it tho, I remember pouring beer in a friends hair :look: didn't see her the next day so I couldn't gauge results.

growbaby

Beer rinse?! I gotta read this thread... Even tho I love beer to much to waste it on my hair :look: lol

Aggie

I use beer on my hair off and on and I just did one 3 days ago. It really swells up my hair, making it feel thicker and leaves it nice and shiny and I have to admit, the smell really is not the best, but the benefits are amazing so I continue to do it. By the way, the smell does not last...just remember to use a light brew though and you'll be fine.