best, non-human blonde weaving hair?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
any ideas? i keep telling myself that one of these days i will get me a sew in, but not sure whats a good brand of weave to get. I would want it to be long, of course and good when it comes to being washed.

Textures: wavy or straight

Also, share some of the best methods for weaving. Naturals, what do you do with the hair that is left out? IF You don't leave any hair left out, how do you hide the weft? I am especially interested in this. Also, how long do you keep yours in before it starts looking like Donald "something died on top of my head" Trump?

Edited to add: if you have pics with full heads of weave, lemme see! Also, how in the world do you take them thangs down?

Last edited:

mahoganee

I buy freetress hair most of the time. I like it the best out of all of the synthetic hair that I've bought. I get the honey blonde. My hair is natural and my braider pulls the hair apart where the weft is to overlap each other so that it's not so noticable. She's started weaving it different on her clients and it looks better since it not so "bam!" that's a weave. I have her to take my sew ins out since I ended up accidentally cutting my hair the last time I tried taking it out.