Bishop Eddie Long Asks Court to Dismiss Sexual Coercion Lawsuits

star

The link is so unbelievable that is it is laughable. If it came from CNN where is the link to that? It sounds like someone is trying to drive traffic to their site to pay its bills and Long would not be asking for a dismiss but a lawyer would. In a case like this you never hear him say anything but only his attorneys.

Coffee

The link is so unbelievable that is it is laughable. If it came from CNN where is the link to that? It sounds like someone is trying to drive traffic to their site to pay its bills and Long would not be asking for a dismiss but a lawyer would. In a case like this you never hear him say anything but only his attorneys.

If you click on the "CNN" above the story, it will bring up the story via CNN. Mo Kelly isn't a fly by night writer, he's very ethical and well known. When it said " Eddie Longs ask for Dismissal" is means via his attorney(s).

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
All of this makes me so sad.

When I see Bishop Long, I care, the look in his eyes bear fear and hurt. I pray he's telling the truth. I know it's a 'tight' position, however, if there is any truth to the charges, I pray he just tells the truth. He has God to get him through this.

The Boys.... what about these boys?

My heart aches for them. If Bishop Long is not telling the truth, then this is an injustice against their lives which is actually no different then bullying. It's someone who has 'violated' their entrance into manhood with perversion and they are being 'bullied' in the guise of a legal defense, which is against them. For the bullies are standing before them in mockery, shouting to the world that they can never win.

These boys all appear to have that 'gay' look about their continence. It's something about the features of a homosexual that bear that 'look'. And that 'look' is a 'spirit' which has invaded their inward being. And I plead the Blood of Jesus over them for their complete deliverance. In the mighty name of Jesus, they are set totally free, without any remnants, to be the total men that God created and purposed them to be.

The devil is a liar and he will not have these boys as one of his trophies to mock God. No! :nono: And No means No! :nono: God has full authority over this and His authority shall prevail in Jesus' name.

My question is how did all four (4) of these young men come together and file these suits all in the same time frame {in September]? I don't understand.

It appears that both sides have much to hide and the truth shall be released in Jesus' Name.

I pray God's healing for everyone on all sides, for surely this is a case that needs it more than ever before. If these boys are telling the truth, the injustice of a false repeal presented by Bishop Long is doing more than damage then he realizes. Jesus said that if one harms the 'children' (the innocent, the vulnerable) it is better to have a millstone tied about one's neck and cast into the sea. For this is only giving license to others with this behaviour to do further damage to others, in their innosence.

Jesus please prevail in this and all situations like it... Amen. :Rose:

Butterfly08

Did you all see this part? I can't understand how he could justify sharing a hotel room with his congregants....especially a man of his wealth, so he can't pull the trying to save money card. :perplexed Very inappropiate IMO.

Long admits that he "provides opportunities for travel, education and personal growth to many members of his congregation" and claims in the responses that he often shares hotel rooms with members of his congregation when traveling.

nathansgirl1908

The Boys.... what about these boys?

These boys all appear to have that 'gay' look about their continence. It's something about the features of a homosexual that bear that 'look'. And that 'look' is a 'spirit' which has invaded their inward being.

THANK YOU!!!!! I have been saying this. Not just about them but about other young men I have seen in similar situations. There IS a look, but people get angry when I say that. And it IS a spirit. A spirit that we all need to come against. It seems to be spreading like wildfire and taking over our churches. God is NOT pleased.

Shimmie

Staff member
THANK YOU!!!!! I have been saying this. Not just about them but about other young men I have seen in similar situations. There IS a look, but people get angry when I say that. And it IS a spirit. A spirit that we all need to come against. It seems to be spreading like wildfire and taking over our churches. God is NOT pleased.

It is definitely a 'spirit' and God's Word indeed speaks of spirits which inhabit the souls / mindsets of human beings. There is indeed a 'gay' spirit that has come full blown and without bounds seeking whom it may devour. Yet it cannot cross the Bloodline of Jesus. It cannot come against the Holy Spirit and it cannot conquer humanity. For Jesus did that on the 'Cross'.

For the sake of clarity, 'we' are completely 'mindful' that not 'all' under the influence of this spirit have 'that look', however, there is still 'something' that reveals this spirit. It's just there and it's bold as can be.

As for the anger from those who oppose the 'Truth', it's a reality that this anger is rooted from the enemy and this anger is actually their 'defense' for their 'offense', no other justification.

I wish I could share more about this; the time is never right without the risk of offense and adversity and that is not my intent. It's simply about exposing the enemy; and the enemy is NOT the precious individuals who have been violated by this spirit :nono:, not at all. Nor is it to hurt anyone. It's about exposing what satan is doing.

As you shared, God is not pleased; how could He be? He sees the suffering of lives and that is not what His plan is for any of us. If it was, then He would have never sent Jesus.

Jesus is God's proof that He loves us all: For as He said,

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. ------- 2 Peter 3:9

None of us here hate those living a gay lifestyle [same-sex attraction]; it's the enemy behind it and it's the heart of God our Father to rescue them and in His love, to embrace them from satan's snare to destroy their souls. Their lives are worth it.

Last edited:

star

Did you all see this part? I can't understand how he could justify sharing a hotel room with his congregants....especially a man of his wealth, so he can't pull the trying to save money card. :perplexed Very inappropiate IMO.

Long admits that he "provides opportunities for travel, education and personal growth to many members of his congregation" and claims in the responses that he often shares hotel rooms with members of his congregation when traveling.

If they travel under the non-profit with these youth and young adults then they are always trying to save money the non-profit is separate from the Church and generally does have much money to spend. Long would have had to pay out his pocket for a separate room which he apparently did not do. It is not unheard of for leaders even myself to stay in rooms with youth as chaperoned to keep the cost down, watch the youth so they will not sneak out of the room etc. However, I never stayed in the room with boys only girls. I did have some teenage boys who fell in love with me and I made sure I had someone around every time I was in there presence. It was just a crush but I did not want it to turn into a fantasy which alot of young people do when they look up to someone who is in power and leadership over them. What Long did would NOT be viewed as questionable 20 years ago but since there is so much homosexuality in the body of the Church and our society he needs to take extra precaution. He like myself like to stay at the youth's level so they can come and talk to you at any time but there is a risk to this and Long is too rich and too high of office to take these chances in this day and age.

I did notice for me that once I wrote a book and was national TV some youth came out no where to latch onto me as if I were there mother. I quickly got assistance to stay with me at all times. I had both male and females chasing me because now a days both sexes are attracted to same sex.

It also sad to see that white people especially the boys attorney think that black people cannot go on trips and have cars to go to school. Whites in my neighbor kids have been driving to school which few blocks from their home since they were 16 and most of these kids also go away on expensive trips for birthdays and graduations. When you have money this is normal and trying to give men who were poor and some lost a better life is what the Church should be doing.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
If they travel under the non-profit with these youth and young adults then they are always trying to save money the non-profit is separate from the Church and generally does have much money to spend. Long would have had to pay out his pocket for a separate room which he apparently did not do. It is not unheard of for leaders even myself to stay in rooms with youth as chaperoned to keep the cost down, watch the youth so they will not sneak out of the room etc. However, I never stayed in the room with boys only girls. I did have some teenage boys who fell in love with me and I made sure I had someone around every time I was in there presence. It was just a crush but I did not want it to turn into a fantasy which alot of young people do when they look up to someone who is in power and leadership over them. What Long did would NOT be viewed as questionable 20 years ago but since there is so much homosexuality in the body of the Church and our society he needs to take extra precaution. He like myself like to stay at the youth's level so they can come and talk to you at any time but there is a risk to this and Long is too rich and too high of office to take these chances in this day and age.

I did notice for me that once I wrote a book and was national TV some youth came out no where to latch onto me as if I were there mother. I quickly got assistance to stay with me at all times. I had both male and females chasing me because now a days both sexes are attracted to same sex.

It also sad to see that white people especially the boys attorney think that black people cannot go on trips and have cars to go to school. Whites in my neighbor kids have been driving to school which few blocks from their home since they were 16 and most of these kids also go away on expensive trips for birthdays and graduations. When you have money this is normal and trying to give men who were poor and some lost a better life is what the Church should be doing.

Everything you've shared here is true Star. When taking children away on trips, we are held accountable for their care, and it is customary for an adult to chapparone in the same room as a watch guard. Kids left on their own are subject to way too much curiousity, and not just in leaving the room, but the TV alone is open for unwholesome content and if in the room alone, the kids WILL be tempted and will yield to watching what they should not.

But now... I have a HUGE sigh here.

There are adults who are taking 'advantage' of this...

Hence.... Bishop Long is hiding something. Something is not right. If you look at these boys, in their eyes, it is evident that someone has violated their innocence. And the truth must come forth in Jesus' Name.

If it means Bishop Long is guilty, he has to be exposed, he is no longer able to hide... :hide: for healing MUST be able to come forth and flow freely for everyone affected by this. If these boys are guilty of lying, this has to come forth, so that others will think twice before committing the same error. :nono2:

And in Jesus' Name, the Truth WILL and it SHALL come forth and prevail, no matter how hard anyone tries to cover it up. The word of God clearly says, "Your sin will find you out... [Numbers 32:23]" AND "There is nothing hid which shall not be manifested, NEITHER is there anything kept secret but that it SHOULD come abroad...." [Mark 4:22]

IN JESUS' Name... Truth be revealed; Lies shall no longer be concealed, for in Jesus' Name there shall be no more shame nor reproach upon the Holy Church of God.

Enough is Enough! The enemy is exposed; he has no veil to hide behind. There is no covering to conceal what he has fought against God's reveal. Father God we open up the windows of Heaven for your Holy Presence and Holy Spirit to pour out upon us and allowing your Glory to rule and reign and no longer will the enemy have access to the ground of the Church to gain. For it belongs not to him. It belongs to 'us', the Just and the 'Just' say 'So'.

I've had it with these games; it is not funny; I'm not laughing and it needs to come into the Light and to come so, expeditiously .... as Light !

Let God be praised... forever and ever, in His Name, Amen.

Tis all... :Rose:

Last edited: