BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

prettyinpurple

Re: BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE"

I just can't get interested in any product with "Uncle Funky's" in the name. Not even a little bit. :nono: :look:

It's okay.

I can't get into products with the weird spellings like Hairitage or Njoi. The Vedas and Shescentit kinda bother me. Hairitage really really bothers me for some reason :lol:

I'm sure there are others cause I'm weird like that.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
AHeadOfCoils said:
Bask:
2 Silk and Honey Lattes

CoilyHeadChick:
Ultimate Hair Treat
Hair Perfection

Curl Junkie:
2 Argan and Olive Daily Hair Conditioners. (I ran out a few months ago and finally decided to re-buy after finishing my smoothing lotion last week)
Curl Rehab in Strawberry

UFD:
Curly Magic (I get it on the ground)

I didn't do so bad this year. I usually do damage at Oyin, Qhemets, and Jessie's Curl, but I have grown out of those products. I'm not interested in twist outs or anything like that. I just need to accept the fact that I'm a wash and goer and stop buying those damn hair butters that I end up hating and can only use in my daughter's hair. Her hair loves butters and I have A TON sitting around.

You sound like me. I loooove the idea of a butter, I'm drawn to them like a bee to honey....but I barely use them! I really have to fight to not buy a ton of butters and heavy moisturizers because I don't use them much.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Pompous Blue

VITACOST.COM

Cyber Sale: Offer cannot be applied to previous orders and is not valid through affiliate and/or rebate channels. Use promo code SAVEBIG. While supplies last. No rain checks allowed. Discount does not apply to shipping or taxes. Promotional discount applies to purchases up to US$1,000.

Free Shipping: Offer cannot be applied to previous orders. No rain checks allowed. No promo code required. Discount to be applied to your order at time of purchase. Total order amount must be greater than $49 before any applicable taxes are added. Free standard shipping applies to the 48 contiguous United States only and does not include Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, International or APO/FPO addresses.

AyannaDivine

I sent an email to DB last night. How long is her responding time to emails? I want to change something before it's shipped, is she accommodating in regards to matter like this?

Normally she's super quick, like 1-2 days quick to respond. Considering its black friday I'd give her a few days to respond, I know she has a brick and mortar store now, maybe you can call the store and see if they can help you. Or message her on facebook. Just a few ideas.

AyannaDivine

Express clothing...50% off everythang...

WHHHHHAAAATTTT! I MISSED IT!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Hmmmm :scratchch

I didn't move it. I guess one of the other mods did. Maybe they thought it was a general black Friday thread and not specific to hair care vendors.

lovelycurls

Camille rose naturals cyber Monday sale

30% off Entire purchase
Coupon code : CRN
Sales starts NOW

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

SaNyjh

Went ahead and took advantage of Folica's $25 off of purchases $75 and over. Got a Sedu 1" flat iron for $50

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks Ladies for Sticking with this Thread throughout Black Friday & Cyber Monday.

Keep the Sales coming!

Will start one for Christmas/New Year and will start it here in the Hair Forum (instead of Vendor Forum).

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Went ahead and took advantage of Folica's $25 off of purchases $75 and over. Got a Sedu 1" flat iron for $50

I got this also...i dont even know why bc I just got the maxiglide lol. I will conpare the two but I had to take advantage of the price.

ETA- I also got the hair trigger pound cake scent

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
HairPleezeGrow said:
I got this also...i dont even know why bc I just got the maxiglide lol. I will conpare the two but I had to take advantage of the price.

ETA- I also got the hair trigger pound cake scent

Was this the Sedu Revolution for $50!?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

chesleeb

naturaleehaircare.com 20-25% thru cyber Monday I went crazy purchased:Olive & Jojoba Buttercream 25% OFF,Cupuacu & Hemp Moisture Cream,Whipped Soy Leave In 25%OFF,and Mango Vanilla Hair Butter all products are Shea Butter Free so I am so happy!
This will be first time using these products as anyone used these or heard of them?
Thanks

AyannaDivine

naturaleehaircare.com 20-25% thru cyber Monday I went crazy purchased:Olive & Jojoba Buttercream 25% OFF,Cupuacu & Hemp Moisture Cream,Whipped Soy Leave In 25%OFF,and Mango Vanilla Hair Butter all products are Shea Butter Free so I am so happy!
This will be first time using these products as anyone used these or heard of them?
Thanks
Never purchased from her, but youtuber ArkansasBigGirl (I think thats her name) came up with this line. Please give us a review after your goodies come in :yep: