BLACK FRIDAY 2012 SALES "PLEASE POST HERE" HAIR CARE PRODUCTS

chesleeb

AyannaDivine's you know I will. After seeing some of yt reviews i haven't seen anything I wouldn't like. She has a fb page I have asked her many questions and she has answered me love the customer service so far and some of her butters I bought came in 16oz size so I am stocked up for a minute and her shipping wasn't much either.

KinkyGenius

Just placed my Sage order! I got:
  • Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish Block, 2 lbs
  • Hair Therapy Wrap Cordless Thermal Turban Heat Wrap
  • Anita Grant Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Was in and out of Sage in less than 2 mins. Had that cart locked and loaded from 11pm!

I bought:
Anita Grant Rhassoul clay cubes - Marshmallow (have wanted to try these forever!)
QB AHTB
QB CTDG
B.a.s.k. YAM Nectar Intense Honey Hair Moisturiser (that's a mouthful)

KinkyGenius

Was in and out of Sage in less than 2 mins. Had that cart locked and loaded from 11pm!

I bought:
Anita Grant Rhassoul clay cubes - Marshmallow (have wanted to try these forever!)
QB AHTB
QB CTDG
B.a.s.k. YAM Nectar Intense Honey Hair Moisturiser (that's a mouthful)

Hope you like them! I love them so much I had to upgrade from the cubes to the 2 lbs block :lol:. I like to mix mine with coconut milk.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
ShyIntellect

I sure hope so! I am in :love: with rhassoul clay for conditioning already. If I try these out, and they're better than my homemade mix...I'm definitely getting that 2lb block next yr. :yep:

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
I just placed my Sage order!:

QHEMET BIOLOGICS:
2 - Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee
2- Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
1- AOHC

DARCY'S BITANICALS:
Daily Leave-In Conditioner-Vanilla Delight 16 oz

Tropic Island JBCO 8oz
AO GPB

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

KinkyGenius

@ShyIntellect I just purchased the blocks as well. There are literally 3 blocks, so I take it one block per use? or do I split the block? I read some we\here it swells..

@hair4romheaven -
I use half a block to a block per application (kinda depends on how heavy handed I'm being with the mix), you look like you have more hair than I do though so you may need to use a block to a block and a half. FusionOfCulture's has a really good demo vid for the cubes and she uses a block and a half per application, so maybe seeing her length/thickness will give you a good gauge for your own hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJyGvqzROaA

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

@hair4romheaven -
I use half a block to a block per application (kinda depends on how heavy handed I'm being with the mix), you look like you have more hair than I do though so you may need to use a block to a block and a half. FusionOfCulture's has a really good demo vid for the cubes and she uses a block and a half per application, so maybe seeing her length/thickness will give you a good gauge for your own hair:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJyGvqzROaA

I hope I don't fall in love with this thing because $15. for 2 or 3 uses :nono:
Thanks for the video. I'm a little heavy handed my self but am learning to do better.lol

KinkyGenius

I hope I don't fall in love with this thing because $15. for 2 or 3 uses :nono:
Thanks for the video. I'm a little heavy handed my self but am learning to do better.lol

That's why I just went ahead and purchased the huge 2 lb block lol. Def didn't plan to make this expensive product from a UK brand a staple, but this blew my little homemade rhassoul clay mix out of the water. My hair retains moisture better, less frizz and less breakage/SSKs since I started using this product in July.

Hope all you 1st time ladies like it!

Ogoma

I just bought something from Sage. I think I am going to leave this thread until Tuesday. I cannot trust myself anymore :lol:.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Ogoma said:
I just bought something from Sage. I think I am going to leave this thread until Tuesday. I cannot trust myself anymore :lol:.

I'm all tapped out of cash so I can be tempted all I want, lol! I got everything I wanted, mine and DD's staples are on the way!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF