Blue Magic Coconut Oil

Lady Esquire

So I sent DH to pick up some coconut oil and he comes back with some Blue Magic Coconut Oil. At first I snubbed my nose at it, because we call petroleum products boo boo in a bottle around here, but then I remembered that it was an old school favorite. I'm going to use it on my girls, while soaking wet to do their regular school plaits and to seal their ends.

How are you using this product?

msa

I use to love the way that stuff smelled. Haven't used it in years though. Anyway, I think as long as you moisturize first, using it to seal would be fine. That's what I did before lhcf and I didn't even realize it.

Solitude

My ex still uses that. His hair has a lovely shine & smell. My mom used to use Blue Magic on me when i was a kid, but I don't think they had a coconut one back then.

Lady Esquire

MSA, :yep: it does smell nice. It'll be a great sealant for their ends and maybe on my hair on days when wearing wet buns.

robot.

I just gave mine away, after holding onto it for months. :lol: Good thing it's only maybe 2-3$

MizzCoco

WOW...this was a staple pre- LHCF. I may still have a jar somewhere. I agree, this would be good for sealing ends with

prettybyrd

I miss the scent! I was in the bss last year sniffing this stuff and looking crazy in the aisle. I bought the jar I was sniffing and attempted to scent a candle with it. :)

I had to stop using this when I developed oily skin. :(