Braids (and working out) Question?

KinksnCurlz

The ladies that r doing this...

* how often do u clean ur scalp?
* do you shampoo wash or just conditioner wash?
* what products do you apply to ur hair/scalp to keep it moisturized and do you do this daily?
* what time of day do you workout? If it's AM, do you wash right after working out and go out with wet head *sneeze* LOL?
* lastly, what style r u rocking and what type of hair r u using?

TIA

MelsWifey

Hair Fanatic
* how often do u clean ur scalp?Wash after every work-out.

* do you shampoo wash or just conditioner wash?Conditioner wash corn-rows & box braids through out the week and wash w/poo once during the week, w/sew-in conditioner wash only.

* what products do you apply to ur hair/scalp to keep it moisturized and do you do this daily?Nothing on scalp. On hair I use World of Curls gel activator and seal with oil after every wash.

* what time of day do you workout? If it's AM, do you wash right after working out and go out with wet head *sneeze* LOL?AM. I wrap the braids/curly sew-in in a towel, get dressed, feed my baby, then leave and it's fairly dry. With sew-in my corn-rows up under are still wet, but the hair is dry.

* lastly, what style r u rocking and what type of hair r u using?Corn-rows, box braids, or a sew-in. With braid just some kanekalon(sp?), sew-in curly synthetic (like the pic in my siggy).

I work-out every other day, so I wash frequently. The fact that I do my own braids and sew-ins help because I can only keep the corn-rows 2 weeks, sew-ins 3 weeks, and box braids for 4. HTH