Bun/Chignon challenge participants......

Eyvonne7131

How do you make your bun?

My hair is just past shoulder length so I gather mine into a pony tail, then I twist my hair into a bun (alternating from starting on the right and left side) and secure the bun with 2 bobbie pins. I am hoping as my hair grows I will not have to use the pony tail holder anymore. I also alternate the position of my bun daily.

How do you make your bun? and how are you going to do your hair at night for bed?

DatJerseyDyme

I gather my hair in the position of the bun, twist it to the left and secure it with a hair pin. At night I take my bun down, moisturize, and put on my silk scarf.

I would also like to know how you ladies are keeping your hair moisturized..as in..if you are using s-curl, how often and how much are u using.

mocha105

I use a sock or a bun molder (the little donut shped thingie). With this I just put my hair in a ponytail and slip the molder on the base of the ponytail,pulling the hair thru the hole. then i wrap my hair around the donut in an outward motion until my hair comletely covers it. If i'm using a sock i just twist it up and shape it like the donut. As far as moisturizing, I've been using s-curl and water until my hair is lightly misted. Then i just do the bun and go! HTH