Bun for Growth Challenge

nikki2229

I currently have my hair cornrowed with the ends wrapped in a bun. I use this style under my half wig in the day since I am trying to transition.

terrigood

I am new to LHCF and I would like to join this forum if not too full. I have been bunning since last Aug and would like to participate if not too late. Thanks,

Hot40

:sad:Ok I have wanted to join this thread for months
but I dont think my hair is long enough
tried early this week and just took it down:sad: Little twiggy bun? :wallbash:

I want a fat pretty one like this

Attachments

• sarah.jpg
    sarah.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Still bunning everyday. I wore my hair out once for 2 hours becuase of a lack of time and I felt weird! I like the low maintenence!

luvovcandy

I fell off for about 3 weeks but I have been trying other protective styles like twist outs and half wigs. the bunning was sooo boring and not flattering for work. I also have a hard time combing my hair into a bun since it is so thick from being 3 months post. Lots of hair was coming out. I will bun again once I relax in March...if i decide to relax again.

MissNina

Libra Girl
I'm not protective styling for about the next week n a half or so b/c I went n got a blow out. I do intend to enjoy it, so I'll be wrapping til I rewash. I'll pick back up the bunning under my half wig then.

baddison

natural for good
Just checking in! Month #1: January 2009, COMPLETED. Bunned every single day this month...no exceptions!!!:yep::yep:

Now I start month #2. Gotta simply just take this one-day-at-a-time.:grin:

See you all here again at my monthly check-in!:drunk:

Ms_Twana

Just checking in! Month #1: January 2009, COMPLETED. Bunned every single day this month...no exceptions!!!:yep::yep:

Now I start month #2. Gotta simply just take this one-day-at-a-time.:grin:

See you all here again at my monthly check-in!:drunk:

I'm right with ya, girl. I started Dec. 29th, and I have either bunned, or phony ponied everyday. I'm proud of myself. February, here I come.

scarcity21

been bunnung since the 5th of Dec i believe...im getting tired of my phony afro puff...i wish my hair would grow already so i can bun with my own hair:(

luvmesumhair

Still Bunning!!!:grin:

Actually I am under the dryer drying my rollerset. After I am done...back up in the bun it goes!!!!!:yep:

Ms_Twana

Okay, I was starting to get bored with my bun. Plus I am worried about the constant tension on my hair from the ponytail holder from the bun. So, I washed today, and plaited my hair. I'm going to rock a braid-out this week. Then, I'll go back to buns!! :grin:

exubah

It's so good to know that there are many out there bunning......cus some of my family just straight up think I'm crazy for bunning 24/7 even after a rollerset....what can I say I just love the bun! Must be from my Mom cus she is always in a pony and a bun and she is MBL (very fine and thin though....that's genetic).

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
Checking in. I did a little over a month in buns, (mid Dec-1st week in Feb) everyday faithfully. I got bored and did a self installed sew-in for Feb. I will be back in buns in March. I was measuring my growth too often. A watched pot NEVER boils...

bigdeelight

Stopped bunning for two days to do a length check. Currently BSL & back in a bun as we speak! Bunning is the truth (especially for my lazy bones lol)