BUNS BUNS and BUNS!!!! check this out

Adaoba2012

Thanks! when my hair isn't in a weave I am going to try bunning for this year..this should help with some inspiration. Weaves and Buns in 2010!

supermodelsonya

I always love her tutorials. I was looking at some of her vids the other day trying to get some ideas for buns. Now that I'm a little past SL, I finally have enough hair to be creative.

Fhrizzball

When I see people teasing their hair I feel like I'm watching a horror film. Lovely buns though. Now If only my hair was long enough to do these.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Her buns are gorgeous, but I cannot wear them. :lol:
I just sat here for like twenty minutes, twisting my hair every which way trying to do some variation of her buns, but I just don't have enough hair. I subscribed anyway though...I'll be able to wear them someday.

Thanks!

Tinkerbell19

Her buns are gorgeous, but I cannot wear them. :lol:
I just sat here for like twenty minutes, twisting my hair every which way trying to do some variation of her buns, but I just don't have enough hair. I subscribed anyway though...I'll be able to wear them someday.

Thanks!

aw thanks :grin:

Toy

Thank you i needed this info i wanted to try some different type of buns....but the Teasing cant do it i would be asking for trouble.

PrincessLinzz

Thanks TinkerB! I really need new bun ideas, I hope I have enough hair to practice the Old Hollywood bun. I freaking love it.

Thanks a lot!

Avyn

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! This makes protective styling so much prettier!! I am subscribing!!