Calling ALL BUN Lovers! List your fav bunning tools...

Angel of the North

Here's one of them, I just posted it in the BSL thread so I thought I'd post it here too

Attachments

• 20130130_005842_resized.jpg
    20130130_005842_resized.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20130130_005927_resized.jpg
    20130130_005927_resized.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 26
  • 20130130_005916_resized.jpg
    20130130_005916_resized.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 26

FrazzledFraggle

Here's one of them, I just posted it in the BSL thread so I thought I'd post it here too

I use black pantyhose as pony tail holders. I just cut them up with scissors. They are the sheer ones and they never tangle my hair. You cannot tell they are pantyhose and one pair makes a ton of pony tail holders. :lol:

Angel of the North

I use black pantyhose as pony tail holders. I just cut them up with scissors. They are the sheer ones and they never tangle my hair. You cannot tell they are pantyhose and one pair makes a ton of pony tail holders. :lol:

I used to do this years ago, I used to use the toe section to cover my bun and then cut the leg to make my bands, I liked that I could make the bands as thick as I wanted. For some reason or another I stopped, I still have a couple the bands and toe piece flying around somewhere, I think I will revisit.

gabulldawg

I think I need to look into new bun tools. I noticed some breakage a couple of months ago. :nono::sad: I think the hair on the back is breaking off when I pull my hair up for a top knot bun. Not sure if it's the tension, the ponytail holder or the bobby pins. :ohwell: I think I'll look into good day hair pins or spin pins and ditch the ponytail holder.

Deziyah

I am so happy I found this thead! I am now NL just approaching SL. I am trying to venture into the world of bunning but felt like I had to be APL to have a decent looking bun. I noticed some of you ladies use the ouchless bands. I watched this YT video where a girl used a Ouchless band to give the illusion of a nice full bun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufgw1xGi4As

My question to you ladies is.... how in the H** do I get the band to stay on my head?? I had tried the doubling thing and when I pushed it up, the dang thing kept on going and rolled right up to my crown and nearly fell off!!! I even tried putting a bobby pin in the front but the back kept rolling, pinned the back and the the sides did their thing... I have to be doing something wrong..... (sorry for hijacking the thread but I really want to bun and this is stopping me :cry2:)

TIA