Can I just say…

MD_Lady

Ya’ll are KILLING me with this BEAUTIFUL hair!!! :grin: So many of you have made AMAZING progress and have MUCH to be proud of!!! :yep: Keep up the FANTASTIC work and I hope to be where you are someday. :superbanana:

MizAvalon

Agreed. There has been lots of wonderful progress revealed this year, especially recently.

I can't wait to see what '09 brings!:yep:

PureSilver

I agree Allandra and i have a good feeling many persons who either start there own sites or post ideas on other sites get the teaching right here. It's not that big a deal but credit should be given when and where it's due.

_belle

well ya'll wanna be politically correct. . . and I just want to say that i am PISSED!!!!!! like I have seen folks come and had their hair surpass mine. . . and i am TIRED of faking HAPPY FOR THEM!!! I'm mad as McCain. . .:wallbash:

Congrats tho ladies! there is beautiful hair is sigs and fotkis EVERYWHERE!!!:lick:

but I am more mad at myself than anything. . . I have been doing a LOT of trial and error. A lot of just ordering whatever another chick had results with. . . just putting any ole thing in my hair. It's thickening up. . . but I want some SWANG DAGNABIT!

Lady Esquire

:yep: LHCF has been killing it lately with the reveals and progress.

MD_Lady, so spill. What did you do to fill in those edges?

locabouthair

The ladies here are very inspiring:yep:

Ajoyfuljoy, I was gonna shout you out:grin: I checked your fotki this weekend. Great progress. Your hair looks beautiful:yep: