CAN I PLEASE SHARE MY QUICK APHOGEE RECONSTRUCTOR MOMENT IN THE BSS?

Artemis

I was just a/b to suggest that you hit up the 'hood stores :lol:

All the time I'm seeing the old bottles. But in Sally's they're all new. You should volunteer random family members and friends to scoop up all the old bottles they come across for you :look: I don't know what I'd do if one of my staples had a formula change..."disgruntled" and "crazed" comes to mind :mad:

HoneyDew

artemis_e. said:
I was just a/b to suggest that you hit up the 'hood stores :lol:

All the time I'm seeing the old bottles. But in Sally's they're all new. You should volunteer random family members and friends to scoop up all the old bottles they come across for you :look: I don't know what I'd do if one of my staples had a formula change..."disgruntled" and "crazed" comes to mind :mad:

Exactly! I am seeing them in all the "Hood" stores. But, you know that will be over with soon. We need to just stock up now.

LocksOfLuV

MonaLisa said:
Okay....I had to bump up my own doggone thread cause I am hair pizzy right now....

rewind...when I originally posted this....

there was the initial change with the WHITE bottlle....where the original said 'two minute reconstructor' and the newer WHITE bottle just said Intensive Keratin Reconstructor....

and I was relieved that they were EXACTLY the same ingredients....

nowwwwwwwww...fast forward to today...the last bottle of the WHITE one I had is just about gone...so I went to the old BSS to pick up a bottle and there were no more WHITE bottles...:mad: :( :mad: :( ...

so Mo picks up the one with the new label with the purple cap.....not looking at the ingredients.....thinking it would be the same as the last white bottle I picked up....

and DANGIT...I wish I had searched first and saw the comments above...cause the ingredients are all changed around and ish...

I'm scared to crack it open cause I'm thinking it's not going to be the same and just take it back to the bss for something else..:(

I don't want the new one....I wants the OLD one...I wants my OLD man back!:(

Why? Why must companies keep doing this?

Any reviews from those that have used both the old white bottle version and the new one with the purple cap??...

Mo, this one right here,
that says "Two Step Protein Treatment" is actually the Damaged Hair treatment with a new name. I picked up this a few weeks ago. They changed the ingredients, slightly to make it vegan and they added a cone and some oils. I haven't tried it yet, but I will be trying in a month and I will start a new thread with a review.

I did also get some 2 minute keratin treatment from my local hood BSS and it was the old bottle. They had plenty too.