Can Somebody Help a Sista' Out...

Rainbow Dash

:lol: :lol:

Shimmie.... you tickle me.

Anyway, i normally just copy and paste but that does not work for this image.

Sorry I can't be of assistance, I'm sure someone will step in.

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Here you go Shimmie. :)

crlsweetie912

Once you find the picture you want, you go up to the top of the page and copy the "web address" for the picture. Then you come back here, you can do a quick reply or new reply.
Click on this

paste the web address that you previously copied, then click OK...

Guitarhero

Me either...not under Opera nor Firefox...I don't know what happened but I used to be able to copy and paste. Now, they just read under the http://.....jpg and it's annoying. I don't know how to change it.

Let me try....

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Once you find the picture you want, you go up to the top of the page and copy the "web address" for the picture. Then you come back here, you can do a quick reply or new reply.
Click on this

paste the web address that you previously copied, then click OK...
Ooohhhhh okay. Thanks "Sweetie". :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Me either...not under Opera nor Firefox...I don't know what happened but I used to be able to copy and paste. Now, they just read under the http://.....jpg and it's annoying. I don't know how to change it.

Let me try....

Oh wow....these are cool boots Guitar.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:lachen: Shimmie, you're the bestest...I love that cake! What kind is it? Chocolate mint?

Shimmie

Staff member
:lachen: Shimmie, you're the bestest...I love that cake! What kind is it? Chocolate mint?

Laela

Hey Laela Rose... :giveheart:

I was out celebrating your birthday last night and I was typing from my phone...the battery lost power; I'm just getting back to my real computer. It was a long walk from Georgia back to MD. :drunk: :lol:

I wanted you to have a 'sparkle' cake like err' body else was posting and I couldn't figure out how to 'gif'... :lol: You'd think I'd know since I know everything else... :look:

The cake is Mint Chocolate Bling... :lol:

Happy new year of life sweet lady... :love2:

:thankyou: again InVue :bighug:

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Shimmie You are welcome. Actually you did it right. :yep:The only reason it didn't work is because the website had "right click" disabled so that you couldn't get the image URL the normal way. I looked up the source code to get it. :user:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie You are welcome. Actually you did it right. :yep:The only reason it didn't work is because the website had "right click" disabled so that you couldn't get the image URL the normal way. I looked up the source code to get it. :user:

I 'copied' a 'Winnie the Pooh and Piglet' hug gif for you and 'crlsweetie912, but it didn't come out. You can only see the tiny box with a red x in the middle.

I appreciate your help so much. :love2:

Last edited:

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Shimmie Was it this one? If so, right click and select image url to get the gif.

If this wasn't one I'm sending this one to you. :)

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie Was it this one? If so, right click and select image url to get the gif.

If this wasn't one I'm sending this one to you. :)

Yes, this is the one. It's dedicated to you and crlsweetie912 for helping me.

Hey, do you see me 'gif' tin up in here. I'm learning. :lol: I gotta ' keep up with the times. :woot:

And thank you for sending it to me.... :blush3:

Guitarhero

Ahhhhhh! I was wondering about that thinking I had chosen a bad browser. Many people must be disabling that feature now. I passed up some potentially great posts cuz of it.

InVue

Simple Life Lover
Guitarhero
Yes, often it is used to deter people from taking their images from the website. Or in the case above they may provide another link to the image with an ad. No your browser is fine. :yep: