Can you use MSM in your concontion

reckgnyze

I was wondering if i would be able to use msm in my cocontion for my hair as a sulpur or do I need to buy another kind.:ohwell:

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
Bump!

That's a good question. My first thought is "yes," but there are many other ladies who make lovely homemade concoctions that can guide you to different brands/types of sulfur. :)

KiniKakes

reckgnyze said:
I was wondering if i would be able to use msm in my cocontion for my hair as a sulpur or do I need to buy another kind.:ohwell:

I know some ladies do put MSM in their conditioners, and have been happy with the results. But im not sure if they are using it as a growth aid or if it just lends to additional softness. May wanna do a search for it....?

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I add it to my daily concoctions!! I take it internally and found a way to use it externally. :yep:

chiprecious

BUMPING FOR MORE RESPONSES...

I was wondering the same since I still take mine internally ever morning, but I have a whole extra bottle from my sis that stop taking it due to if screwing up her cycle tooo much! I love to be able to use it externally...please share.:)

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Chiprecious here is my daily concoction: I use about a teaspoon of evoo, vegetable glycerin and honey and 1 scoop of powdered msm about 15 drops peppermint eo and rosemary eo and last but not least about 3 tablespoons suave humectant conditioner :love: I mix it in a 4oz cup and use it as a leave in....my hair is sooooo soft and moisterized that I now have the 'hand in hair' disease :lol:

chiprecious

THANK YOU!!! Can't wait to try it this weekend!

EMJazzy said:
Chiprecious here is my daily concoction: I use about a teaspoon of evoo, vegetable glycerin and honey and 1 scoop of powdered msm about 15 drops peppermint eo and rosemary eo and last but not least about 3 tablespoons suave humectant conditioner :love: I mix it in a 4oz cup and use it as a leave in....my hair is sooooo soft and moisterized that I now have the 'hand in hair' disease :lol:

Jas123

The Star of a Story
Yes you can..I do..MSM is sulphur so I believe when you use it topically it's like using a mild MTG/Sulphur8