***CANTU SHAMPOO AND CONDISH, ANYONE???****

JuicesN'Berries

So.....have you guys tried cantu shampoo and conditioner I bought it at walmart the other day....I think I like it! The shampoo and the conditioner are extra thick and creamy...However I have to try it again and do something with my hair to really know...but based on smell, texture and the slip of the condish, its a keeper!!!

BTW I miss you guys terribly I have been on hiatus due to a two month long training program I am doing for my job...and it is sincerely whooping my natural (I mean relaxed) behind...Right now we are are learning reservoir log interpretation..the guy teaching it is like 106 yrs old...so I thought I'd take the time to say WHAT IT DOO DOO!! Miss ya much ladies!

Shampoo Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Laureth 10, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C14 16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Acrylates Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Panthenol, PEG 150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Fragrance (Parfum)

Conditioner Ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lactic Acid, Disodium EDTA, BHA, BHT, Zea Mays Oil (Corn), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Fragrance (Parfum)

Back