Caring for her daughter's hair

isabella09

Thanks for sharing. :clapping: She is fantastic, very gentle and patient; I’m still learning to do this with my own hair and plan to have mastered this by the time I’m fortunate enough to be a mother. The little girl’s hair is beautiful!

Tamrin

unapologetic
Thanks for sharing. :clapping: She is fantastic, very gentle and patient; I’m still learning to do this with my own hair and plan to have mastered this by the time I’m fortunate enough to be a mother. The little girl’s hair is beautiful!

Isn't it. I remember when she started on her hair. Her hair is long and healthy. She even said she trims the ends herself. I was reading about those Nadia's sleep caps. I wonder if she makes for adults. They are made of Nylon material not cotton. I want some for me and I'm going to order for my god daughter.

Kranbery

That is such a sweet video. My mom took great care of my hair and my siblings hair as well. That girl is much more patient than me. I used to fidget a lot:grin:

ceebee3

Such a nice vid, it's obvious that she's very dedicated to the health of her daughter's hair and not turning to chemicals to treat it.