Diva Smooth Ingredient List: Listed Inside

justava

Ladies.....

I've been lurking on this site for years and this is the first time I've been compelled to post. After all of the posts regarding Diva Smooth, I decided to give the sistah a chance. Honestly, I wish I had taken before and after pictures so that you could see the results.

First, my hair is 100% natural straight up sub-Saharan African hair. I guess I’m a 4b or so (though some parts are a Z). My hair is just above bra strap length and generally, it takes me 3 hours to wash, blow dry and flat iron my hair. When I tell you that my hair was so much more manageable I mean it. After I flat ironed it, I couldn’t believe that I had actually done this to my own hair. It was so soft and beautiful.

If I can spend $18 or Matrix Biolage Conditioner, I can support a sistah who has created something purely WONDERFUL for our hair.

Try it. You’ll be so glad you did.

P.S. I don’t even like the smell of cocoanut but that oil was wonderful too. I usually use Carol’s Daughter Tui Oil, Mimosa Hair Honey and Marguerite’s Magic.

naturalgurl

Yep, I have to agree, that list looks like a listing of what they use not what's in that particular product. All or some of these things are in it with other key active ingredients. But I don't really know that. It looks like the list I make when I find a product people rave about and I dissect it looking for only the natural and good stuff. I will say this. Some of the combinations in it will relax the hair. If you combine citric acid(lemons) with the right stuff (like coconut oil and vinegar) your hair will relax. You can use two teaspoons of vinegar in about 1/2 gallon of water and pour over your head without rinsing, let that dry and you will have hair that will straighten with one passing of the flat iron. So this list can make a product that will give you results.

Lucky's Mom

Yep, I have to agree, that list looks like a listing of what they use not what's in that particular product. All or some of these things are in it with other key active ingredients. But I don't really know that. It looks like the list I make when I find a product people rave about and I dissect it looking for only the natural and good stuff. I will say this. Some of the combinations in it will relax the hair. If you combine citric acid(lemons) with the right stuff (like coconut oil and vinegar) your hair will relax. You can use two teaspoons of vinegar in about 1/2 gallon of water and pour over your head without rinsing, let that dry and you will have hair that will straighten with one passing of the flat iron. So this list can make a product that will give you results.

Totally True....

1babydimple

First, my hair is 100% natural straight up sub-Saharan African hair. I guess I’m a 4b or so (though some parts are a Z). My hair is just above bra strap length and generally, it takes me 3 hours to wash, blow dry and flat iron my hair. When I tell you that my hair was so much more manageable I mean it. After I flat ironed it, I couldn’t believe that I had actually done this to my own hair. It was so soft and beautiful.

If I can spend $18 or Matrix Biolage Conditioner, I can support a sistah who has created something purely WONDERFUL for our hair.

Try it. You’ll be so glad you did.

P.S. I don’t even like the smell of cocoanut but that oil was wonderful too. I usually use Carol’s Daughter Tui Oil, Mimosa Hair Honey and Marguerite’s Magic.

The 3 or more hour hair time is the reason I tried it. The incredible softness and manageabilty is like nothing I've ever tried. No fried weighted down hair, just soft bouncy tresses. I could've actually styled it while wet another thing I could never do. Oh and I hear you - I've spent waaaaay more on other products that I was thought was just OK and we won't even talk about the cost of a salon visit. I also notice that after I did it the 2nd time that my hair had coils, something I've never had, it's usually 1 big mass :lachen:I have 1 patch of 4b in the back but the rest c-z,
no curl pattern at tall me son.