Check out My Crown and Glory Braids...

JuicesN'Berries

Hello everyone just wanted to show you ladies my braids. I got them done on february 1st. These pics were taken today after I washed them, did an ACV rinse and then applied castor oil and coconut oil. The hair I used was synthetic (Kankelon), I'm glad I used this instead of human hair....... 1. because it was cheap 2. because it is extremely easy to wash. I plan on keeping them in until April 1st...if I can last that long!!!!!

Click on my fotki and look under the album braids.

LiLi

Very nice!! How long did it take? How much did you pay to get them done? I would like to get my crown area braided. I tried to practice doing them on my own and I failed. :lol:

JuicesN'Berries

Thank You...it took a very long time...I have a very busy schedule so it actually took us 3 separate days for like 3 1/2 hours at a time. So about 10 hours. It cost me only $85....the girl who did it is my friend. She normally would charge between $100-$150 depending on how long you want them. She only used two packs of synthetic hair for my whole head.....which absolutely amazed me! I paid like $2.50 for the hair!!

baby42

they look very nice she did a good job just got my done also and plan to wash them too when the time come had to sit for 6 hour:eek:

JuicesN'Berries

Thank You again ladies...I just pray I can keep them in. I have a hard time with braids and weave being in my hair period, never mind an extended period of time!!!!!! I'm a natural girl........ I like my hair to be free!!!!!!

MzOptimistic

JuicesN'Berries said:
Hello everyone just wanted to show you ladies my braids. I got them done on february 1st. These pics were taken today after I washed them, did an ACV rinse and then applied castor oil and coconut oil. The hair I used was synthetic (Kankelon), I'm glad I used this instead of human hair....... 1. because it was cheap 2. because it is extremely easy to wash. I plan on keeping them in until April 1st...if I can last that long!!!!!

Click on my fotki and look under the album braids.

ohhh, pretty braids, now I wouldn't mind getting those:)