christmas hair plans? anyone?

coolsista-paris

Yup soon christmas. The time for the entire family to meet up. And for the hair fanatics to get together and show our hair progress(so funny)

I was wondering if you were gonna do à spécial style ,or not?.

Dont mind posting pics of hairstyles here for ideas.

I would loove to do the perfect flat iron of my hair. I never get it bone straight (scared of high heat). Natural fine hair here...

So ladies, any ideas of styles just to share?

Sholapie

I recently rollerset my hair somewhat successfully, the pin curls i did the next few nights were really pretty so i think I'll wear this to all my Christmas dos.

jesusislove1526

I'm getting my daughter to do my annual flat iron on Christmas Eve. I will probably keep it like that until New Year's Day, then back into mini braids!

youwillrise

i dont do anything special to my hair for christmas. my family doesnt do the whole dressing up thing with fancy 'dos on holidays. lol.

i'll still be in my mini twists for christmas. :)

OhTall1

On Monday I'm getting a fresh set of crochet braids to carry me through the holiday season

Iluvsmuhgrass

I want to try out one of the natural buns on YT or a wig. :yep: I thought about flat ironing but I don't want to.... *cough* lazy *cough* :lol: I may do it anyway for New Years Eve so that I can see my progress.

NikkiQ

Dominican blow out for the first time EVER! I'm terrified. I doubt it last til NYE,but we'll see

Sent from my Android...Boom.

TheVioletVee

I'm not doing anything special. I'll just wear my hair clipped up with my ends tucked away. My family isn't going to be seeing my hair for a looooong time. But when they do.... they're gonna be like :O (in a good way).

LovelyRo

I'm probably going to protective style with a super long bone straight phony pony! I might do a side swept bang with it! That's about it!