Clarify with cheapie or expensive shampoo?

taraglam2

I have used...

RUSK Clarify Shampoo
AVEDA Detox
Pantene Clarify Shampoo
Herbal Essence Clarifying Shampoo
SUAVE Clarify Shampoo
FANTASIA Pure Tea Shampoo
ION Shampoo for hardwater / clarifying purposes
V05 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner

Out of all of these my faves are AVEDA Detox, PANTENE Clarify, RUSK and V05 KIWI Lime Clarifying Conditioner. The PANTENE Clarify and the RUSK seem to work the same on my hair.

jasmin

I use Kenra and I've used Tresemme but I think I'm just going to use neutralizing shampoo from now on like the ORS Aloe/Olive neutralizing shampoo or Barry Fletcher.

lexi08

I use and like Redken Cleansing Cream and Aveda Detoxifying Shampoo. The cheaper ones I have tired just dry out my hair.

envybeauty

Wow! Thanks for all the responses.

Now I can't decide!!! I use Suave Daily and I like it. Now I am wondering if my hair can be clarified and moisturized with one shampoo?

Some talked about using Suave Daily to clarify and having their hair stripped. Hmmm.......Others talked about using Redken Cleansing Cream, V05 Kiwi Lime, and even Suave Professionals Clarifying to clarify and have their hair feel moisturized.

The PJ in me wants to explore. My pocket says not now. :cool:

CynamonKis

I use Ion AntiFrizz Clarifying shampoo--it cleans well but leaves my hair less harsh than than other clarifying shampoos I've tried.

nvybeauty said:
Wow! Thanks for all the responses.

Now I can't decide!!! I use Suave Daily and I like it. Now I am wondering if my hair can be clarified and moisturized with one shampoo?

Some talked about using Suave Daily to clarify and having their hair stripped. Hmmm.......Others talked about using Redken Cleansing Cream, V05 Kiwi Lime, and even Suave Professionals Clarifying to clarify and have their hair feel moisturized.

The PJ in me wants to explore. My pocket says not now. :cool:

CoCoGirl821

keluric said:
Clarifying with Suave Daily Clarifying and an ACV rinse works great for me. You might also want to try Suave's Daily Clarifying Conditioner if you do co-washes.

Thats what I use. It is a little drying however, I don't use it much at all plus I deep condition like crazy so it doesnt bother me that much.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
I like to use Suave Daily Clarifying Conditioner. If my hair is really oily, I add a little baking soda.

Frostipuff

I used Pureology detox today for the first time followed by
ORS deep conditioner, which I left on for over an hour. My
hair has never felt better!