Close to Waist Length anyone......

ChocoKitty

1. How far are you from waist length? 3-4" from my longest length of hair. Darned "V"!!! /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif

2. What is your hair type? 3a/b

3. Are you permed/natural/transitioning? Natural

4. What is your current routine? Conditioner Washes almost daily with Suave Tropical Coconut. Keeping ends moisturized with Castor and/or Coconut Oil.
5. Are you taking supplements or using a particular hair product to promote hair growth? Surge & Capilong. Will start supplements again as soon as I get off my bum.

6. When are you striving to reach your goal? Summer of '05

7. What has been the biggest factor that you think has contributed to your hair growth thus far? No heat, Co washes, wet bunning, just generally leaving my hair alone and letting it do it's thing.

Great post Fancypants! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
LOL @ eating fear factor mess, Pookeylou! I see them chewing on little maggots and I have to turn to another channel! You know your hair is slamming and you'll reach waist length in no time.
Thanks for the compliment /images/graemlins/Rose.gif

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
1. How far are you from waist length?

** I'm not big on measuring exact inches, but my hair reaches just past the backs of my elbows. This is where my waist gets small, so I guess technically, my hair is exactly waist length.

2. What is your hair type?

**I believe my hair type is 4A

3. Are you permed/natural/transitioning?

**My last perm was May of 2001 and I fully transitioned to natural. I have about 2 inches of permed ends left that I may trim off soon.

4. What is your current routine?

**Currently I wash my hair every 10 days, but I have recently began a new routine. I'm going to wash every 5 days and see if I get good results.

5. Are you taking supplements or using a particular hair product to promote hair growth?

** I take vitamins once in a while but I am not faithful to any supplements. I've had a rather healthy diet in the past.

6. When are you striving to reach your goal?

** I don't like to set hair goals, per se. I like to just take the time to see how my hair responds to different products (I'm a PJ), which usually takes a little time. I realize that I have to be patient with my hair to truly be able to know what it's telling me.

7. What has been the biggest factor that you think has contributed to your hair growth thus far?

** The biggest factor that has contributed to my growth is a combination of things. I have very dry, absorbant hair, so first and foremost, moisture. Secondly, just leaving my hair alone and staying away from messing with it during the day. Additionally, I've noticed a true change in my hair once I stopped getting relaxers. My hair seems stronger and I feel very liberated with long thick natural hair. I've never been more proud of my texture.

I recently took braids out of my hair that were in for 3 months. I followed Hair Lady's instructions to a tee with stellar results. Before I got braids, I began using her crown & glory method and it has truly made a difference with my hair detangling challenges. I plan on getting braids again in 3 months.

babyblue

i think i have about 4 more inches to go till waist lenght. right now im like 2 iches past BS (26 in) Waist lenght on me would be 30 inches from hairline to ends.

Cinnabuns

No I'm not waist length..heck I'm not even bra-strap...lol
(But I have strong determination to get there soon)

I'm just adding this to my favorites and bumping for anyone else who would like to ad to this great thread.

You ladies truly are a great inspiration. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

J

JenniferMD

[ QUOTE ]
Well I could be close, but I going I need to cut 4-5 inches by April 2005.

hiza...

[/ QUOTE ]

Why Hiza? Your hair is beautiful!

Honeyhips

Lovely
[ QUOTE ]
How many of us are close to waist length? For those close to waist length, please check in and answer the following questions. I'll start.

1. How far are you from waist length? 4" I think? When my hair is straight

2. What is your hair type? 3b/3c

3. Are you permed/natural/transitioning? Natural

4. What is your current routine? I wash my hair whenever it feels dirty and there is to much product build up. I get it wet everyday. Right now I'm using Neutrogena Triple Moisture products.
5. Are you taking supplements or using a particular hair product to promote hair growth? Just alfalfa. I will be adding biotin, a multi, and a bcomplex

6. When are you striving to reach your goal? A year from now

7. What has been the biggest factor that you think has contributed to your hair growth thus far? Being natural. If I acutally tied it up at nite I'd probably have better results

[/ QUOTE ]