Come on, let's talk about whateva

:cry::cry:...thank you so much for your love and support, and for especially saying that my mother is a gift...for that she is!

I appreciate you...thanks again.
Precious Wavy...every Fruit reproduces after it's own kind. That's God's word. What precious and beautiful fruit which was born from the womb of your mother.

For as God's word says, "Blessed in the fruit of my body...the fruit of my womb...." Unperishable "Mom"...Unperishable 'You'. :rosebud:

Don't you dare apologize. We're here to talk about our lives and that includes our emotions rather it's mad, glad, sad or scared.

I felt in my spirit something was wrong with my big sis. I gotchu covered in prayer. I luv you and remember those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.:kiss:

Thank you so much....I appreciate you, sis and love you too:kiss:

Precious Wavy...every Fruit reproduces after it's own kind. That's God's word. What precious and beautiful fruit which was born from the womb of your mother.

For as God's word says, "Blessed in the fruit of my body...the fruit of my womb...." Unperishable "Mom"...Unperishable 'You'. :rosebud:

Thank you soooooooooo much for those beautiful words.

It helps...it really does.

Luv you!

Oh he know now and he is staying low. I was just so surprise that they would tell like that putting people lives in danger and then they wonder why no one speaks up.
Lady R, I thank God for His unfailing love and protection over you and your family. In Jesus's mighty name, Amen and Amen.

Give hubby a big hug and please tell him that this is not the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "Rear Window". So........stay away from the windows; unless someone trespasses then it's on for the intruder.... :catfight: :hardslap:

You are protected under the Blood of Jesus. Maybe this was God's way to 'alert' your husband to be on 'other guard'.

:bighug: to both of you. Prayers for your beautiful new home; safe, peaceable habitation.

Nice&Wavy I just thought about something. As much as we lean on you for spiritual support (Lord knows I do:look:) and as much as you encourage us in love ain't no way in the world we would deny you of comfort.:hug2:

I so love you, klb...you are a blessing to my life. Thank you for your love and your encouragement....it means the world to me.

:bighug:Nice and wavy...I dont really have any words of comfort but just wanna show you some love.

I've been listening to this song by Deitrick Haddon. It's called "Through it All". It's really ministering to me right now. Just knowing that He is with me through any and everything I go through. It's so encouraging. I think sometimes we forget He never leaves us. Here's a link of the audio if you wanna listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piZwut-6YyM

I hope its okay if I post in this thread!

I'm confused right now!

I'm completely overwhelmed with work right now

Its been two months official on February 20, 2008, and no signs of my own daycare opening anytime soon!

I want so much to go back to school in May but Its only two months away and I don't know if its God's will for me to go back now, or wait until September and yes I have been praying......

I wonder why all the men that I'm meeting are married or otherwise taken, and really sweet..torture to me....
And although I would never cross the line, I wonder what does God want from me...

And although I want a husband, i wonder if thats whats God's will is for me!

I'm reading about all these lovely woman across this country that are in the will of God, but yet single.. So I think to myself..it doesnt look good for me!

And if it is, will he just reveal it to me..so I could stop pondering when he will come (like prince charming on his horse, coming to rescue me)
I wonder if I choose to go back to school will that basically seal the fact, that I'm going to be single for another three years....

And I hate to continue to ramble on, but these are my thoughts right now!!! and I just had to tell SOMEBODY!!!

Uh...Shimmie don't think I forgot about them chocolates. I'm busy comforting Nice&Wavy right now, but you best believe me and you gon have discussion about them chocolates.:naughty:

I wasn't going to talk about this today, but I guess klb is making me....:look:

I was at a funeral today for a young woman I know whose 2 year old baby girl died....:nono:

I am really not feeling tommorrow, since it will be 4 years since the passing of my mom...and I feel sad:nono:

Pray for me, ya'll. I've been crying most of the day.....I really miss her:ohwell:

ETA: sorry, klb...for making your thread sad.

I can empathize with you..
I went to movies over the weekend and I saw Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and the father in the movie reminded me so much of my father. He passed away in April 2000, I almost had to leave the theater, because I couldn't stop crying....

It was hard to even look at the screen
Its so hard to lose those that we love...

I'm confused right now!

Its been two months official on February 20, 2008, and no signs of my own daycare opening anytime soon!

I want so much to go back to school in May but Its only two months away and I don't know if its God's will for me to go back now, or wait until September and yes I have been praying......

I wonder why all the men that I'm meeting are married or otherwise taken, and really sweet..torture to me....
And although I would never cross the line, I wonder what does God want from me...

I'm reading about all these lovely woman across this country that are in the will of God, but yet single.. So I think to myself..it doesnt look good for me!

And if it is, will he just reveal it to me..so I could stop pondering when he will come (like prince charming on his horse, coming to rescue me)
I wonder if I choose to go back to school will that basically seal the fact, that I'm going to be single for another three years....

And I hate to continue to ramble on, but these are my thoughts right now!!! and I just had to tell SOMEBODY!!!

Of course!

Girl you better start making him real in your mind then you'll know for sure he's coming one day. Boo is real to me.:yep: Yes, my sisters think I'm crazy but I don't care. :dizzy:

You may continue to ramble, we're listening.:)

I'm confused right now!

It's ok to ramble, I think that is what this thread is for. I understand what you mean about meeting guys though. I recently decided to take a sabbatical from thinking about if/when I'll get married. I found it took up too much mental energy that could be better spent elsewhere.

Hey KLB…thanks for that warm welcome :hug2:

With valentines day being tomorrow and seeing all the couples celebrating tugs at my longing for a husband a lil. But I like the song says “So I’ll say thank you Lord, I won’t complain”. :yep:

That's right, Jenaee! Don't complain. Let Jesus be your groom tomorrow. Go buy yourself something special just from Him!

It's feel so warm and toasty up in here.

I've had an awful week. But things are getting better, I think. I have a parent/teacher conference today and I'm dreading it. But I'm getting off early today.

Have and cook and bake for my great uncles furneral tonight.

A friend of mine died Monday she was only in her early 40's.

I finally get to take my trailer to the dealership to get it fixed this weekend. Gonna make a day of it with the kids.

Finally got my truck back. I have to learn to stop changing gears when the car hasn't come to complete stop. It's costing me money.

Oh, I hate my extended family. Thinking about dropping them all and starting fresh. Yall want to be apart of my new family?

You don't hate them, D. God is just using them to grow you. But I'll definitely be apart of your family. Being trying to get to MS for a while now!

School is going. I'm enjoying it, it is a challenge but I look forward to going. I'm taking 2 classes. One is Intro to the Legal System. I had a test on Monday and all I can say is thank God it was open book because if I wasn't I could see a "F" easy. I get the test back next monday and I am hoping for a "A" but I will take a "B"

As for my other class - English Comp is mostly writing. I had a 5 paragraph essay to do, got that back and she allowed us to rewrite it for a "A". All of our work lead up to a reasearch paper that will be do in May and I have no idea on what I want to write about.

Any suggestions for my research paper.

Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. You already know so much on the subject. Anything that you learn will be a plus for you. With the war still raging on it's definitely a relevant topic. And you'll definitely get an A especially if you include some of your personal experiences.

Well, I'm still at work and i just recieved a written warning because I didnt come to work on February 6, 2008
Now we had a snow storm that day, We got around 13inches of snow...Everything closed down schools,courts,banks, etc

So I called my boss and told him I was snowed in and my dad would come and get me out. And to make a long story short i didnt go in.

So they write me up, and i got so ANGRY because I do everything for these people, and the littlest mistake I do they WRITE ME UP!!!

i have been here since July, this is the first time I ever missed a day! Oh even the buses closed down that day!!!
I cover other people shifts when needed. I do all req paperworks!!! I even dont complain when the change the scedule at a moments notice! I work my other job around this job! I run their errands...I do everything!!!
AND ITS NEVER ENOUGH!!!
One of my fellow co-workers mom passed last week, so this week I'm working in her place, actually to the end of the month..and I had to rearrange my schedule at my other job. But I do.......................
This is just one of those times, Where I'm like GOD...I want to go back to SCHOOL!!!!! This isn't working for me......

If I could I would quit, but I can afford to..so I pray,pray,pray...........

Been there. When you go above and beyond and your boss brings up something little that you didn't do in dire circumstances. At an old job, I spent 75 minutes at lunch because an appointment I had kept me over. Someone commented about it. Mind you, I had worked through lunch many months before that. I had even stayed late some nights.

After that point, I made sure to do MY job and really only my job while I looked for other things. No more goody two shoes trying to help others. I took lunch everyday, even if it was to just sit outside or walk around the block to get out of that office. I got there on time (not early) and I left on time (didn't stay late). A big change came over me because if they didn't appreciate what I did for them such that I needed an extra 15 minutes ONE DAY, then......the writing was on the wall.

Keep your cool to keep your job. But.......

Well, I'm still at work and i just recieved a written warning because I didnt come to work on February 6, 2008
Now we had a snow storm that day, We got around 13inches of snow...Everything closed down schools,courts,banks, etc

So I called my boss and told him I was snowed in and my dad would come and get me out. And to make a long story short i didnt go in.

So they write me up, and i got so ANGRY because I do everything for these people, and the littlest mistake I do they WRITE ME UP!!!

i have been here since July, this is the first time I ever missed a day! Oh even the buses closed down that day!!!
I cover other people shifts when needed. I do all req paperworks!!! I even dont complain when the change the scedule at a moments notice! I work my other job around this job! I run their errands...I do everything!!!
AND ITS NEVER ENOUGH!!!
One of my fellow co-workers mom passed last week, so this week I'm working in her place, actually to the end of the month..and I had to rearrange my schedule at my other job. But I do.......................
This is just one of those times, Where I'm like GOD...I want to go back to SCHOOL!!!!! This isn't working for me......

AND ITS NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Just hold on, girl. Unfortunately they don't notice your efforts but Christ does.

I wasn't going to talk about this today, but I guess klb is making me....:look:

I was at a funeral today for a young woman I know whose 2 year old baby girl died....:nono:

I am really not feeling tommorrow, since it will be 4 years since the passing of my mom...and I feel sad:nono:

Pray for me, ya'll. I've been crying most of the day.....I really miss her:ohwell:

ETA: sorry, klb...for making your thread sad.

Soul Secrets of a Woman Needing Comfort

Lord, You sent Immanuel. God with us, God with me. You have sent Your Holy Spirit to comfort me. I call upon my Comforter. Visit this place where I am suffering so. I thank You, my God, that just one touch of the Holy Ghost changes everything. Holy Spirit, show Yourself as a Comforter to me. Deep is my despair and dark is my night. I need comfort right now in the deepest places of my soul. My heart is weeping, Lord, and only You can touch it and make it whole.

My prayer is simple. Comforter, come. There is no sweeter comfort than Your presence. There is no one I'd rather sit with in this hour. Lord, my greatest peace comes from you. The quiet of Your presence stills my soul and calms my fears. You are near me now. Let me feel the sure and perfect embrace of God. Let me see the radiance of Your face. It is awesome just to know You look upon me in grace, to know that you are near when I need You, that You welcome me into the holy place where You are. Holy spirit, comfort me.

Been there. When you go above and beyond and your boss brings up something little that you didn't do in dire circumstances. At an old job, I spent 75 minutes at lunch because an appointment I had kept me over. Someone commented about it. Mind you, I had worked through lunch many months before that. I had even stayed late some nights.

After that point, I made sure to do MY job and really only my job while I looked for other things. No more goody two shoes trying to help others. I took lunch everyday, even if it was to just sit outside or walk around the block to get out of that office. I got there on time (not early) and I left on time (didn't stay late). A big change came over me because if they didn't appreciate what I did for them such that I needed an extra 15 minutes ONE DAY, then......the writing was on the wall.

Keep your cool to keep your job. But.......

I think you did the right thing. It reminds me of a great book "Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office." And it talked about women who do too much "above and beyond" work on menial tasks were as men go the extra mile on projects that give them high visibility, so they can be promoted.

Uh...Shimmie don't think I forgot about them chocolates. I'm busy comforting Nice&Wavy right now, but you best believe me and you gon have discussion about them chocolates.:naughty:
Huh? :huh: Chocolates....? Say what, now? :blush:

Ummmm, I'm gift wrapping them for your Valentine... :rolleyes:

Yeah....:yep: I am....:rolleyes:

Soul Secrets of a Woman Needing Comfort

Lord, You sent Immanuel. God with us, God with me. You have sent Your Holy Spirit to comfort me. I call upon my Comforter. Visit this place where I am suffering so. I thank You, my God, that just one touch of the Holy Ghost changes everything. Holy Spirit, show Yourself as a Comforter to me. Deep is my despair and dark is my night. I need comfort right now in the deepest places of my soul. My heart is weeping, Lord, and only You can touch it and make it whole.

My prayer is simple. Comforter, come. There is no sweeter comfort than Your presence. There is no one I'd rather sit with in this hour. Lord, my greatest peace comes from you. The quiet of Your presence stills my soul and calms my fears. You are near me now. Let me feel the sure and perfect embrace of God. Let me see the radiance of Your face. It is awesome just to know You look upon me in grace, to know that you are near when I need You, that You welcome me into the holy place where You are. Holy spirit, comfort me.
This is so beautiful......... :love3:

AND ITS NEVER ENOUGH!!!

Lawyer2be...first of all you need a great big hug...:bighug:

Now as for that letter...

Though it was written by your boss, they DID NOT write your Destiny. God did. God's word says,

Psalm 31:15

MY TIMES are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.

Just know that God is with you and He will maintain your right cause. He will defend you. So be at peace, angel. It's only a man who wrote the letter, not God. God can 'turn' anything around...and He will.

I'm asking God to 'favor' you in Jesus's name...Amen.

Proverbs 3:4

So shalt thou find FAVOUR and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

And He will perfect all that concerns you...

I love this scripture; I can stand upon it and it never wears out...

Psalm 138:8

The LORD will perfect that which CONCERNETH ME: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Layer2be, You are the works of God's own hands, your Destiny is sure by Him and no other.

Be at peace, angel. Be at peace.

So...
I took a leap and bought a car with a bad transmission in it because it was otherwise in great condition and a great price even for a bad tranny. I'm talking I cleaned out my bank account to buy it. I had to borrow $$$ to pay the DMV registration fees. Anyway, so I've been sitting trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for it. Losing sleep, stressing out...oh geez.... thinking I'm crazy for doing an "investment."

Then, my trusted mechanic loses his job and I'm thinking...now I'm truly done for. Who else can I trust? I go to a shop nearby and leave my card and ask if they would tell him to call me if they ever saw him. So I go home, dejected. They call me, tell me he has my number. Nothing. I wait. I start calling the shops for quotes for a transmission replacement or rebuild:
$2,000
$2,100
$3,000
$1,800
$1,500 plus parts
$2695.82 ++ tax

Dearie me.

Then he calls.

Fixes my window, replaces my lights, fixes the squeaky timing belt, the small oil leak, REPLACES the transmission with a smooth, no-jerk shift transmission, flushes the fluids. Washes my car, steam cleans the engine and drives it to my doorstep.
For.... $700.

$700!!

This, from the man people told me, "he's off his rocker! He's insane."
"His wife left him." "He was homeless." "He went to jail."

"Why?" I asked him. "I know you've been having a hard time...so I thought I'd help you out."

Now, isn't that a Godsend? :grin:

hey ladies :spinning:

today is a very stressful day...exams for days and im procrastinating.....pray for me :nono::lachen:..

they put a temporary political forum up..but couldnt put a temporary religious forum up..wow.....sigh...:nono:

Good morning ladies,

I got donuts and coffee if anyone wants any.

How is everyone this morning. I got up and just didn't feel like getting started. Read and prayed with ds, and started getting ready. I just felt uggggg. I hope that I'm not coming down with anything and if I am I will just pray it away.

DH has been having pains in his arm lately and don't know why. He had been working temp at a company lifting boxes which he is not suppose to be doing but he was so he may had sprained something. Anyway he has a appt at VA today. Hopefully they will see the problem.

Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome. You already know so much on the subject. Anything that you learn will be a plus for you. With the war still raging on it's definitely a relevant topic. And you'll definitely get an A especially if you include some of your personal experiences.

Lady R....that's a great topic! I never realized how real PTSS was until I experienced it myself.:sad:

Today, I'm coming in and getting a cup of tea and a donut....ummmm, thank you..it's delicious!

I want to thank the women who blessed me with their kind words of love and their encouragement towards me. It's always good to know there are people who care about you.

Mocha, thank you...that was excellent and made me realize some things...:yep:

I feel better today. It's not going to be an easy day for me, but I know that I will make it through....with all of you.

I will be having cake and ice cream today because its both my bosses birthday and their anniversary (they are married) and I got them a beautiful cake, cards, flowers! They are going to love it! Today, we celebrate!!!!

Loving you with the love of the Lord!

Good morning, klb!

I love this thread...thank you, once again, for allowing the Holy Spirit to use you to bless me!

Love you!

Today is today...Ordinary. I feel so bored and frustrated with work and doing the same old same old. I want to move to another state.

If I had no obligations( ie student loans, car loan) I would too. I want to experience a new state. I"m getting that itch again where I can't stay in on place I'm ready to explore something new.

I'm really starting to think about med school for real now. Looking at the application put it into perspective and helps give me the realization that I can do this. It's not just an abstract thought.

I want to Thank you, Klb,:urock: for her encouraging words and support. I"m trying to really truly trust in the Lord and remember "all things are working for me, even things I don't see"

Back