Come on, let's talk about whateva

Jenaee

:bighug: You have all the heart and prayers of those who love you surrounding you in loving prayers...:pray: :love3: :circle: a circle of love surrounds you inside and out.

And Janaee...you're not a trouble maker...:nono: Maybe a little tired, overwelmed, being pulled in too many directions at the moment. But a trouble maker....Noooo, :nono: If anything, trouble is afraid of you. For it's unable to withstand the light and the love of God that reflects from your heart so brightly.

No, angel. You're NOT a trouble maker at all. Instead you are 'Love and Light'. :grouphug2:

Thank you Shimmie...I needed this. I'm so ashamed of how I've acted. And you're right, I am tired and overwhelmed. Thank you sis :bighug:

Mocha5

:bighug: You have all the heart and prayers of those who love you surrounding you in loving prayers...:pray: :love3: :circle: a circle of love surrounds you inside and out.

And Janaee...you're not a trouble maker...:nono: Maybe a little tired, overwelmed, being pulled in too many directions at the moment. But a trouble maker....Noooo, :nono: If anything, trouble is afraid of you. For it's unable to withstand the light and the love of God that reflects from your heart so brightly.

No, angel. You're NOT a trouble maker at all. Instead you are 'Love and Light'. :grouphug2:

I wholeheartedly agree. We all get tired. But our God is a God of rest, strength and direction. It'll be ok. :yep:

Mocha5

Thank you Shimmie...I needed this. I'm so ashamed of how I've acted. And you're right, I am tired and overwhelmed. Thank you sis :bighug:

The enemy loves for us to be ashamed because we tend to go hide out as a result. Wanna give satan an upper cut? Repent. Forgive yourself. Call the Minister of Music an apologize for how you spoke to him/her. Simple. Done. God's love for you has not changed one iota.

Now if you REALLY wanna make satan mad (at the next choir rehersal) apologize publicly to to the Minister of Music AND apologize to the choir for any disharmony that you may have caused among the group. I tell you one thing. They wont be able to call you a troublemaker after that. Troublemakers rarely take reponsibility for their actions nor do they apologize. Whatever you decide to do, don't let words go unspoken that can heal someone else as well as yourself. Hugs and love.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I wholeheartedly agree. We all get tired. But our God is a God of rest, strength and direction. It'll be ok. :yep:
For you, Sweet Mocha...:bighug:

We do indeed get tired, yet he renews our strength and renews our youth as the eagles. We've been given brand new wings.

MOCHA ... OMG! I just thought of something. You know what we're under so much attack? It a enemy stategy to wear us down little by little with little weights being added on a little at a time until the weight gets a little too heavy for us to shift around as we 'walk' our walk for the Lord.

But Jesus said, ye who are heavy laden..........Praise Him! Ye who are heavy laden........:happydance: ....... "Come unto Me and I will give you REST!" Oh Glory.

Jesus..........Said........'Come unto Me and I will give you Rest'. Oh Praise Him :happydance:

"Come unto Me, Come....Jesus said... "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are HEAVY LADEN, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

Do I hear an organ in the midst? "Come!!!!" Jesus said....'Come unto ME! ALL YE! All ye that labour! All ye that labour and are Heavy Laden....and I.......will give you.....Rest!"

For I know your works, I know your tears, I know your pains and I know the years of labour which you've each put forth and have each put in. Come! And I will give you Rest!.

Halleiluia! Amen. :happydance:

Praise Him :yahoo: :heart2: That's our Lord Jesus Christ...forever and ever, Amen. :rosebud:

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Well we haven't posted in here for awhile but I wanted to update on school.

I got my grades posted today and I got a 3.5

An "A" in my paralegal class and a "B" in my English Comp.

If your remember I posted in here asking what should I do my research paper on and I decided to do it on the Civil Rights Movement from 1896 to present broken down into three parts:

1. The Plessy case in 1896 in Louisiana that started the separate but equal policy on trains

2. The Brown vs. Board of Education which ended the policy on paper

3. The present and how even thought the policy was suppose to end it hasn't.

I am very happy with my grades. I was hoping for a 4.0 but I will thankfully take the 3.5.

Now this summer I am taking 3 classes and in the fall 3 classes.

So my sisters thanks for the prays and please continue to keep me in prayer.

Jenaee

Just got back from a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. I had a wonderful time. I thank GOD for his traveling mercies to and from. I also thank Him for allowing me the oppurtunity to go. I soooo needed a vaction.

Nice & Wavy

Well we haven't posted in here for awhile but I wanted to update on school.

I got my grades posted today and I got a 3.5

An "A" in my paralegal class and a "B" in my English Comp.

If your remember I posted in here asking what should I do my research paper on and I decided to do it on the Civil Rights Movement from 1896 to present broken down into three parts:

1. The Plessy case in 1896 in Louisiana that started the separate but equal policy on trains

2. The Brown vs. Board of Education which ended the policy on paper

3. The present and how even thought the policy was suppose to end it hasn't.

I am very happy with my grades. I was hoping for a 4.0 but I will thankfully take the 3.5.

Now this summer I am taking 3 classes and in the fall 3 classes.

So my sisters thanks for the prays and please continue to keep me in prayer.

Awesome, sis.....wonderful!!!

Nice & Wavy

Just got back from a 5 day cruise to the Bahamas. I had a wonderful time. I thank GOD for his traveling mercies to and from. I also thank Him for allowing me the oppurtunity to go. I soooo needed a vaction.

Awwww....Jenaee, sounds like you had a refreshing time away. I know what that is like. I will be going to Jamaica in July and I look so forward to going!

Glad to see you back!

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Glad you had a great time.

When are we going to meet for a day. Let's make it soon!!!!