Conair Hot Air Styler

Rezgirl

Has anyone else used this? I've had great success with blowing my roots out with this. It looks almost like a cross between a curling iron and a round brush. I use it after roller sets instead of an actual blow dryer to blow out the roots. I also use it on my daughter's hair. Sometimes we get out from the dryer and the curls aren't 100% dry - we all have those moments - this will help your hair dry in a pinch and keep the curl instead of the hair frizzing b/c it wasn't all the way dry.

Something like this, right?

I think I know what you're talking about. I have one and I used it last night. I feel like I have greater control over where the air is going i.e. just my roots. In my opinion it also takes less time and is more precise. That's just my opinion, though:ohwell:.

http://www.conair.com/hair-styling-irons-curling-irons-brushes-c-1_73_76.html

ladylibra

i used to have one of those when i was relaxed! :grin: mine has plastic teeth though, not those brush thingies sticking out of it. i loved it. never needed a real blowdryer until after i BCd, gave away my hot air brush (and almost every other hair appliance i owned).

loved that thing man. my mama STILL has one and it's the only heated appliance that she really uses... once a week. every now and then she'll break out the flat iron or curling iron, rarely. she's not really looking to grow her hair longer, but her hair is in good shape... if you've seen my old pics when i was relaxed, hers looks like that but a little thinner (not from damage, just not as thick as mine). :yep: