Conditioner over shampoo

janaq2003

How many of you only co-wash and use no shampoo to "shampoo" your hair weekly? My hair has bveen so dry with this weather I tried doing this. After cowashng I still did a moisturizing treatment and leave in and my hair is so soft and seems to have liked the change.

envybeauty

I mix it up. The problem w cowashing for me is buildup over time. Now I apply conditioner to dry hair and use an applicator bottle to apply shampoo DIRECTLY to my scalp. Massage poo on scalp with fingetips. Rinse all out. Results are soft hair.

BeautifulFlower

I (technically) dont use a 'shampoo' anymore. I use Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Soap.

This is what it says on the bottle:

NGREDIENTS:
Organic Shikakai Extract (Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Shikakai Powder), Saponified Organic Coconut* and Olive Oils*, Organic Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

This is what the website says (I think they changed the formula):
INGREDIENTS:
Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Extract, Organic Sucrose*, Organic Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Juice, Saponified Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Zea Mays (Corn), Starch, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vit. E), (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

It feels just like using the shampoo bar.

Dposh167

I (technically) dont use a 'shampoo' anymore. I use Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Soap.

NGREDIENTS:
Organic Shikakai Extract (Organic Sucrose*, Organic White Grape Juice, Organic Shikakai Powder), Saponified Organic Coconut* and Olive Oils*, Organic Hemp Oil, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

INGREDIENTS:
Organic Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Extract, Organic Sucrose*, Organic Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Juice, Saponified Organic Coconut Oil*, Saponified Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Glycerin, Organic Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Organic Zea Mays (Corn), Starch, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vit. E), (* Certified Fair Trade by IMO)

interesting.....was it made for hair?...or for the body?...

Libra08

NGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS:

You know you need to stop! I've been trying to avoid buying this since December. I need to make it through one more paycheck :lachen:

sqzbly1908

NGREDIENTS:

INGREDIENTS:

Where can you buy this? I have never heard of it - sounds pretty cool...how does you hair feel after washing?

beans4reezy

I am a WEN user...so I only use conditioner to wash. My scalp and hair is the cleanest its ever been