cookies, site pop ups, google using your information to spam you

missusM

Ok i have just joined and i posted my first topic, then all of a sudden i start getting popups about detroit. then i go to my options in my browser to disable automatic cookies. lo and behold all these ads on your website are trying to take me to their websites by putting cookies on my comp. I mean really?? i'm going to pay to have this crap..i would have thought that paying would have released me from the obligation of advertising on this site. its really pissing me off,,,,, can someone help me, so i dont have to deal with annoying website pop ups.
:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

missusM

ok well either its me or this site puts malware/spyware on your comp. to anyone who might experience this, use mozilla firefox and then install the add-on called ghostery. it will detect all those sneaky ads that try to sell you stuff from this site, using spyware. pretty disgusting i think, considering that folk have to pay to subscribe. I havent had this issue on any other blogs that I belong to,and they use adverts too. still as yet no answer from any admins here, is that an admission of guilt? hey I could be wrong.......