Corrective realxer help?

babs19

i realxed today with soft sheen carson anti breakage relaxer and was left with my hair not looking relaxed at all!! how long should i wait before doing a corrective relaxer and what relaxer do you recommend that is availible in the uk. i wanted to switch to lye but the only one i can get is motions which has some bad reviews:ohwell:
tia

Neith

i realxed today with soft sheen carson anti breakage relaxer and was left with my hair not looking relaxed at all!! how long should i wait before doing a corrective relaxer and what relaxer do you recommend that is availible in the uk. i wanted to switch to lye but the only one i can get is motions which has some bad reviews:ohwell:
tia

Be VERY CAREFUL. Don't process the hair too long!

Even though your hair doesn't look relaxed, it has been somewhat relaxed/weakened.

I would wait at least 3-4 weeks to do a corrective... and make sure I do a protein treatment if I need it and make sure my hair is hydrated during that time too.

Some people use motions I guess, but motions was the only relaxer that burned me.

I had to do a corrective texlax on like the last 3 or 4 inches of my hair. I used ORS no lye. ORS lye gets great reviews too.

I don't know what's available in the UK. I'm sorry... Hope someone can help you with that.

ReeseCup

Funny, I was just about to post this same question. I dont know whats going on, new growth or under processed relaxer which I doubt, but this is crazy. I relaxed with SE and I shedded really bad, and my naps are outrageous!!

I did that on the 27th, and I am going to try ORS Lye (after Obama gets sweared in yay!!!!) in a little while.