Could this be Satan working through a person?

vevster

This photo chills me to the bone. Do any of the Christians here, get any similar vibes? Look at her EYES!

AnnDriena_

YOU WROOONNG!:lachen: :lachen:

But you know what? My pastor said Satan is not omnipotent he can't be everywhere and hear everything like God so Satan is working on the big fish and he sends his demons after everyone else. Condeleeza (sp?) is a big fish so he's not going to send any old demon after her, he's going to do that job himself.;)

pebbles

You know, you can't really ever tell just by looking at someone who the devil is using or not. And in a picture, it's even more difficult because it's a snapshot of one moment, and that doesn't often tell the story. The enemy is cunning, and can use anyone. Often times you can think you know for sure who the enemy is using, and the one you would never suspect is working overtime for hell. This is why we must "put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes-" Ephesians 6:11

Quite honestly, I couldn't say if she's being used of the devil because I don't know anything about the woman. In short, maybe she's being used, then again, maybe she's not. . . :)

Kalani

pebbles said:
You know, you can't really ever tell just by looking at someone who the devil is using or not. And in a picture, it's even more difficult because it's a snapshot of one moment, and that doesn't often tell the story. The enemy is cunning, and can use anyone. Often times you can think you know for sure who the enemy is using, and the one you would never suspect is working overtime for hell. This is why we must "put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes-" Ephesians 6:11

This is so true! Often times the devil can disguise himself as angel of light.

On a lighter side, I know some of my friends(in the past, thankfully) who appeared the most sweet and gentle in their demeanor were the doggone most conniving, cruel, backstabbers ever! :lol:

AnnDriena_

Girrl, You ain't neva lied!!! But isn't that the best way to get next to you and into your life. You're not going to really go along with and trust someone who comes outright and says I can't stand you and I know God has big plans for you so I'm going to do my best to ruin it. No, you're going to trust and let the people into your life who are the nicest and then BAM they screw you over good. Evil is no fool.:perplexed

ChosenbyGod

I'm pretty sure she was just caught off guard. I know we all have taken pics and after we see the pic we're like, Man, that's a horrible pic. She was probably just mad or something.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
pebbles said:

Quite honestly, I couldn't say if she's being used of the devil because I don't know anything about the woman. In short, maybe she's being used, then again, maybe she's not. . . :)
this is true... Satan could be working through a person that's smiling right in your face! :) <---I wish this smiley still nodded

slwe415

pebbles said:

I agree! :) :) :)

ThursdayGirl

I dunno, I think he's working on W.... Why mess with Condi? I mean they talk about how W is a real charmer... obviously there's nothing going on upstairs... I would guess W has been wrestling with Satan and his demons for a very long time...

BLESSED1

:rofl: I was scared to look in this thread for fear of what I might see....you need to post Bush's angelic face in here instead :wasntme: