Daily Co-Washing vs. Weekly Rollersetting

Which is more conducive to faster hair growth?

• Total voters
How are you ladies co-washing in the wimter and not getting sick. I tried it at night and I still wake up stuffy. Spill

I cowash 4-5x/wk and it is already cold here in Ohio, so I use a hairdryer on cold to dry it. You can also use a table fan - yeah, the kind you use in the summer. It dries my hair quickly and I don't have to worry about heat!

How are you ladies co-washing in the winter and not getting sick. I tried it at night and I still wake up stuffy. Spill

I wake up fairly early before I have to go to work so my hair always has time to dry before I walk out the door, and it dries pretty fast.

I've done both, and my hair NEVER thrived when I was wash-n-going daily...never grew past shoulder length.

My fine, 4a/3c hair loves to be stretched out (without heat)...it's easier to keep moisturized and it prevents tangling, splitting, single strand knots, and breakage. I do weekly sets (Twist-n-Curl, flexi, bantu knot outs, etc). It's the only way to retain length for me :)

Since my hair isn't even close to straight, trying to rollerset would be hazardous for its health :nono: My hair likes frequent cowashing, but I only detangle every four days or so. I can't go longer or the shed hair will knot and tangle.

UPDATE: Since I've relaxed my hair straighter, daily cowashing no longer benefits me. I rollerset weekly now.

Back