DD for sale, Y'all think I'm kidding, please take her!

Morenita

I'm surprised her hair wasn't the "hotness." It's very reflective of the trend in magazines, entertainment--very "rock star." You did a great job, and your correction that she is 13 explains it all! They are crazy at that age. I don't know anyone who has raised a 13 y.o. who disagrees with me on this. Plus, at that age, they are comparing themselves to their peers. Whatever the norm is, that's what they want. Sad ponies, edgeless wonders, where I live, the teens and tweens have a tough row to hoe on the hair front. Apparently mommies are not as conscientious as you. She looks fly.

Omg @ the bolded, this is soooo true! I remember being in middle school and being jealous about not being able to do a "fan" ponytail. :hammer: My hair was probably nudging APL, and definitely healthy.

eyunka

If you bringing dinner, sure come on
You know MOMS never know what looks good, it's the friends' opinion that really counts lol.

Oh please, her hair looks FLY. Shoot can I be next?? You don't even need to cook dinner, I'll bring food over WITH me!

Last edited:

steffiejoe

I like it, its cute!
I'm jealous, my 16 year old will not let me comb or style her hair. She only trusts me to cut it . She's on hairlista and thinks she knows more about hair then me.

Bnster

I don't like the mohawk look but this one is very pleasing to the eye. The next day why not let her straighten her bangs. She may or may not end up liking it how you did it the first time. You never know unless it is tried. Nice job!

bgsix

It looks good Eyunka!! I always run to your threads when you talk about styles for your dd, You have good styling skills and she'll appreciate your efforts as she matures.

eyunka

wow, that means alot to me. Thanks
It looks good Eyunka!! I always run to your threads when you talk about styles for your dd, You have good styling skills and she'll appreciate your efforts as she matures.

Truth

That looks great!!!!.. She lucky .. Growing all I got was cornrows... Blue magic and a hot comb :lol:. Wish my momma coulda mixed it up...(Bless ha heart she tried). Anywho straight bangs wouldn't work for that style. In my mind that just looks wrong.