December 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Month?(Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Ladies! Happy December.:holiday:

Here we are in the Final Month of 2013!

Don't ya'll think the year flew by?

Anyway, let's do this.:lol:

What Did YOU Buy This Week?:santa:

My 1st December Purchase was actually

Happy Nappy Honey.:
x2 Crème Brulee

so I guess my 2nd Purchase this month will be

b.a.s.k. Beauty:
x1 YAM
x1 Whiskey Vanilla
x2 Apple Sorghum

denise44

Waiting on bask :
1 y.a.m nectar
1 caoco bark
1 vanilla whiskey and maybe the apple & sorghum syrup

NaturallyATLPCH

Re: December 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

FroReal has me wanting to try that Mocha Silk Infusion. :grin:

But, I bought so far:

SheScentIt Avocado Conditioner, Okra Reconstructor, Blueberry Cowash, Kiwi Kiss Hair Butter, and Riche Hair Mask

I love the SheScentIt line :love4:

Last edited:

Lita

BASK-
*Whiskey Soak
*Apple Syrup

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I hauled for Labor Day & Black Friday....I'm good for a while.

*Will just buy skin care/vitamin stuff..

Happy Hair Growing!

EnExitStageLeft

@NaturallyATLPCH

My SO laughed as I slowly collected funds this year for BF. Now he's sitting in front of his new 32 inch, while I'm sitting pretty in front of my PC salivating over the sales as I tediously hit PAY NOW!:lachen:

I have a few dollars to spare. I may go back for the SSI because I don't need any more Qhemet or BASK. You can never have to much Avocado Condish and I really want the Juicy Berry Frosting :yep:.

NaturallyATLPCH

Darn, just realized I didn't get any Claudie's, after I stalked her line for a couple of months waiting for a sale. :cry:

Oh well, I will be picking up a couple of BASK Whipped Custard Soufflés. Anyone try these?

EnExitStageLeft

@Saludable84

I have to use some protein tonight. Maybe I can use it verses, the milcreek. Hmmmmm....you guys think it'll be good to steam with?

EnExitStageLeft

myronnie

Have you tried her Quinoa Coffee Cream? The stuff is CRACK! I was going to get more. But I only used it in the mornings before bunning, so i only use a tiny amount.

I also love her balancing ends insurance in the summer (has glycerin). I will continue to rotate the two throughout the year.

Ogoma

Darn, just realized I didn't get any Claudie's, after I stalked her line for a couple of months waiting for a sale. :cry:

Oh well, I will be picking up a couple of BASK Whipped Custard Soufflés. Anyone try these?

I have. I like it reasonably well. All the scents are amazing.

I took it on a trip for my skin and used it on my hair. I liked it and could go three days without needing to remoisturize in December in Ontario. Enough said!

My skin is dry so at the end of the day, it was a bit ashy and itchy. I went through them so fast though.

Definitely worth a try. Definitely.

EnExitStageLeft

Ogoma

Its awesome. Cheap and Effective. I need to restock on the biotin. I am almost out. The Keratin one is strong though. I love protein so its more of a medium treatment for me. If you're protein sensitive I suggest to Aloe Vera or the Biotin.

Ogoma

@Ogoma

Its awesome. Cheap and Effective. I need to restock on the biotin. I am almost out. The Keratin one is strong though. I love protein so its more of a medium treatment for me. If you're protein sensitive I suggest to Aloe Vera or the Biotin.

Thanks for the warning. My hair can only handle protein 1x a month and it is usually a mild or medium one. I will check out the other two.

youwillrise

bought 4 bottles of vo5 island coconut conditioner...which im pretty sure i like.

a bottle of suave almond and shea butter conditioner (which i like and have used off and on for years)

and an accidental bottle of suave almond and shea butter shampoo. i meant to grab 2 of the conditioners. i decided to keep the shampoo instead of going back to switch it. im glad i did. just used it. hair felt LOVELY! i even lathered twice and my hair felt so soft and buttery with this shampoo.

Lita

NaturallyATLPCH Hi! Yes,I've used the souffles on my hair/skin..I have used it on damp hair & it kept it moisturized...On my skin..Love it for this time of year..My hands/legs was so soft & moist...Yummy @ the scents.

Happy Hair Growing!

all_1_length

I got some of this stuff yesterday and I have another order on the way.:grin:

Already received:
Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner x 1
African Pride Olive Miracle Hair Growth Oil x 1
Natrol Omega 3-6-9 (Flax, Fish, Borage Oil) softgels 90 ct x 1
Nature Made Super B-Complex Tablets 60 ct x 1
Walgreen's One Women's Daily Tablets 100 ct x 1

Shipped yesterday:
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo and Conditioner x 1 of each
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment 3pk x 1

myronnie

@myronnie

Have you tried her Quinoa Coffee Cream? The stuff is CRACK! I was going to get more. But I only used it in the mornings before bunning, so i only use a tiny amount.

I also love her balancing ends insurance in the summer (has glycerin). I will continue to rotate the two throughout the year.
Nooo I haven't!! I have the balancing end insurance and I really like it A LOT. A little goes a long way. When I got the little jar I was like uhhuh I'm gonna go through this thing in a minute..but I do like it!
Next sale, I'm trying some of her other leave-ins for sure. I wanted to get that 3 in 1 but you said it isn't a really powerful cleanser so I passed. I'm still trying to find a detangling leave-in :ohwell: with absolutely no luck. I've tried Camille Rose, Elucence, Qhemet, Darcy's (good slip but not the right consistency for a detangling leave-in)..I envy yall who have their detangling on lock. :perplexed

EnExitStageLeft

myronnie

Make your own. Just add slippery herb to your favorite leave in and it'll make your hair slip apart.

My fave Slippy Herbs are:

Marshamallow Root
Slippery Elm
Yucca Root
Blue Malva
Irish Moss

I do this for my Slippy Conditioner Mix and my hair detangles like a breeze.

Another good tip is to seal it with a oil prior to detangling. It'll make the process so much easier.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Silk Dreams
2 Mocha Silk Infusion
2 Nourish Oils (1 Dreamy Decadence, 1 Hot Fudge)
1 Wheat Germ Butter

ETA: 1 Mocha Bling Butter

Last edited:

myronnie

Thanks for the tip EnExitStageLeft
My staple detangler was Amazing Botanicals Aloe Mint Spritz but they started changing around the ingredients and my bottles spoiled on me after a month in the freezer. BUT it had marhsmallow root in it! I'm thinking about concocting my own spritz with leave-ins that contain slippery elm/marshmallow root. I literally haven't washed my hair in 2.5 weeks because it takes a full day to do it!!

EnExitStageLeft

Silk Dreams:

Mocha Silk Infusion(Blame MileHighDiva, Saludable84, and Froreal3 :()

OK! So i heard she had her butters in stock, so I emailed her with a quickness to cancel the order above.

What i ended up getting when i reordered was....

2- Mocha Silk Infusions
1- Mocha Bling Butter (Because it last forever)
1-Endtegrity Serum

*CHAIR TWERK*

I'm officially done!