DECEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Angelbean

I just saw that lol. I still had the page up from earlier when I was spying prices.

I'm sure it will be alright in a few mins.

Yeah I am sure it will I just got a little nervous because I have been stalking the site through out the day debating on what to get lol

PJaye

The Hair Therapy Wrap is half off, marked down from $29.95 to $14.97, plus free shipping (courtesy of MileHighDiva).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Crackers Phinn

Are you talking 'samples' or just 'in general'?

Because I thought you meant: per price generally speaking (Full Sized).

Because I know their samples happen to be 2oz's #ANGTFD

So, that is never a consideration. But you have been bringing up excellent points regarding price vs ounces.

Imoan

Thanks for the tag, waiting for Qhemet at 11 am; code is CM2013.:grin:

IKR,, 10am for me, but I pray and hope the 9am MST, 8am PST don't get it all seems like every year when my time comes around the things I want are SOLD OUT... I want that Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee ,Burdock Root Butter Cream. I got my fingers, arms, toes, legs, hair crossed lol

Ogoma

IKR,, 10am for me, but I pray and hope the 9am MST, 8am PST don't get it all seems like every year when my time comes around the things I want are SOLD OUT... I want that Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee ,Burdock Root Butter Cream. I got my fingers, arms, toes, legs, hair crossed lol

It is the same time for everyone.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Crackers Phinn

Are you talking 'samples' or just 'in general'?

Because I thought you meant: per price generally speaking (Full Sized).

Because I know their samples happen to be 2oz's #ANGTFD

So, that is never a consideration. But you have been bringing up excellent points regarding price vs ounces.

Crackers Phinn you mean those sample sizes. I peeped that.

IDareT'sHair
cwmarie

For Happy Nappy Honey, the majority of the bf sales products are 2-4 oz. There's nothing I can do with 2 oz of product and definitely not at $2/oz "on sale". But that's ok, maybe other folks can. What got me was the higher priced items with no product size listed. (Argan & Macadamia Oil Blend).

The sale is what it is. Her products looked interesting to me, but I woulda felt some kinda way if I'd ordered without looking closely at what I would be getting.

jamaica68

Imoan the 16 oz of Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee is sold out and I won't buy the 32 oz because I may not like it.:ohwell:

oneastrocurlie

IDareT'sHair
cwmarie

For Happy Nappy Honey, the majority of the bf sales products are 2-4 oz. There's nothing I can do with 2 oz of product and definitely not at $2/oz "on sale". But that's ok, maybe other folks can. What got me was the higher priced items with no product size listed. (Argan & Macadamia Oil Blend).

The sale is what it is. Her products looked interesting to me, but I woulda felt some kinda way if I'd ordered without looking closely at what I would be getting.

Crackers Phinn I agree. By "sample sizes" I meant small as heck lol. That shouldn't be considered a sale imo for the 2oz products. That should be listed under another section... Called samples.

Pompous Blue

★CYBER-MONDAY 12.02.13★ 45% OFF ALL DAY LONG
PROMO CODE: CYBERMON13
Exclusively at www.EntwineCouture.com

Ms.Analeise

Does anyone know how big HappyNappyHoney's Pink Hibiscus Deep Conditioner is? I see the smaller squirt bottles are 4 oz.

prettyinpurple

Imoan the 16 oz of Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee is sold out and I won't buy the 32 oz because I may not like it.:ohwell:

I had to go check, I'm all when she start offering 32 oz?

But I know what you mean -- the larger size 16 oz for $32 is available and the 8 oz is sold out boo. Then I tried to just get samples but shipping was too high. I like the product, just not prepared to pay $32 for it today.

http://www.uglynbeauty.com/

Up to 55% off all stock items. Ends Monday, Dec 2, 2013.

Ugly N Beauty is an online retail store began in 2010 at New York.
Ugly N Beauty? Why the horrible name :perplexed

Forever in Bloom What vendor is this? Sorry if I'm blind.

I think it's the Yes To products but it would be helpful to have the name in the ad.

Angelbean

So I placed my bask order at midnight and I got my shipping notice this morning like 9am!! I am impressed if I like the stuff bask will definitely be a reorder!! All you ladies raving about there products helped push me to try them out!!