JULY 2013 ... WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

JULY 2013 ... WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

Last edited:

CocoGlow

Barielle.com

Big 3-Free (Free of 3 Toxins) Nail Polish + Hand, Skin & Foot Care

30% off + Free S&H

Sale ends July 4th

No Coupon Code Needed

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
HQ 50% OFF CODE HQ50OFF of purchases of $50 or more with free shipping on the $50 or more.

Hydroquench Systems

Eta- July 4th sale

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
*Doesn't need any more products* If I had the funds, I'd probably be a pj. It would be like my shoe collection. :sekret:

Everything looks and smells so good.

EnExitStageLeft

Ynobe shop:

"Amazing Savings!
Save 13% off your entire order with code: USA413!! Plus, shipping is 4 cents!! 4 cent shipping!! You can't beat that!! Sale ends July 7th at 4 PM EST!! Don't miss this!!"

I'm going to get a few things:)

myronnie

MGA2013 I haven't talked to Claudie in about a week but I think another member said she was having a July 4th sale for sure -- they might know more about it! I can email her later tonight.

myronnie

Bel Nouvo

7 Day Summer Sale: 7/1 to 7/7
25% OFF Orders $20 or MORE

CODE: BDAY25

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

@MGA2013 I haven't talked to Claudie in about a week but I think another member said she was having a July 4th sale for sure -- they might know more about it! I can email her later tonight.

myronnie and MGA2013

She most likely is. She wasn't going to because she was going out of the country, but changed her plans to leave on the 31st. What are you guys getting? I going to get the Avocado Intense DC, stuff is dayum good.

myronnie

EnExitStageLeft
Oh, I hope she didn't change her plans just so we could have a sale..bless her heart.

I am going to get some more Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, Renew Protein, and try out her Scalp Revitalizer! Is there a lot of sulfur in the oil like in the pomade? That sulfur is STRONG. But it works!

EnExitStageLeft

@EnExitStageLeft
Oh, I hope she didn't change her plans just so we could have a sale..bless her heart.

I am going to get some more Deep Moisturizing Conditioner, Renew Protein, and try out her Scalp Revitalizer! Is there a lot of sulfur in the oil like in the pomade? That sulfur is STRONG. But it works!

From what I know they're the same potency, only difference is one is a solid and the other is a oil. She is discontnuing some things, so I may try one or two of them out too. Oh and I'm also getting another Hair Tea Spritz....I want to be stocked to the ceiling with this stuff lol

MGA2013

myronnie and MGA2013

She most likely is. She wasn't going to because she was going out of the country, but changed her plans to leave on the 31st. What are you guys getting? I going to get the Avocado Intense DC, stuff is dayum good.

I'm definitely getting the hair tea spray, cut down on trying to make my own tea, and I'm looking at different DC, not sure which ones tho :ohwell:

myronnie

IDareT'sHair
The code changed to BDAY25!!

MGA2013
I'd try either the avocado DC/the deep moisturizing! The avocado has more slip to me than the deep moisturizing. The tea spray is nice! I really like adding it to my ACV rinses! The smell is rather strong though!

myronnie

EnExitStageLeft I think I wanna get another Tea Spritz also!! It really helps with my scalp when it gets inflamed.
Do you spritz your hair with it in between washes also? It's so hot here it would be a nice refresher throughout the day!

Pompous Blue

Thanks for the tag NappyRina

ALSO, can everyone who post sales include the link to the vendor's site. I'm not familiar with all the vendors listed in this thread and I'm quite sure there are others, too. And, yes, I know Google is my friend. But, why should I have to navigate from this site to look up a vendor? LOL....

EnExitStageLeft

@EnExitStageLeft I think I wanna get another Tea Spritz also!! It really helps with my scalp when it gets inflamed.
Do you spritz your hair with it in between washes also? It's so hot here it would be a nice refresher throughout the day!

myronnie

I used it once as a leave in and boy was it delicious. My hair was supple the entire day......LOVED IT! IDareT'sHair, and divachyk like to use it this way, they can maybe give you a more in depth description on it as a daily spritz.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
EnExitStageLeft

Yeah....I like to use it as a Daily Refresher and with my Leave-In.

Makes your Hair nice & soft and shiny. It's wonderful and the ingredients are great too!

Love this both as a Refresher and as a Leave-In.

soulglo

Curlmart is giving 20% for taking a survey
Vitacost is having a BOGO sale also $10.00 off $50 purchase code vita6172

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
NappyRina Why are you trying to get me in trouble by tagging me in this thread? lol. i promised the hubby I'd be good for a little while.

If Silk Dreams is having a sale, I'm going to have to start hiding packages under my bed.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Curlmart is giving 20% for taking a survey
Vitacost is having a BOGO sale also $10.00 off $50 purchase code vita6172

For anyone that is thinking about taking the Curlmart survey, I think they said it takes 30 minutes, but it didn't take me anywhere near that long.

ETA: The Curlmart code is good till Dec 31st

Last edited:

blackeyes31626

Sales Event - through Friday 7/5/13 http://www.hattache.com/category/hair-care
Enter code "natural20" for 20% off your order on select Natural Hair Care Products. Shampoos, Conditioners, Hair Oils, Hair Treatment and Shampoo Bars.

Komaza Hair Care July 4th sale!!!
Two Days Only!
Thursday 7/4/13 and Friday 7/5/13!
Enter coupon code July4 at the time of checkout and receive 20% off your entire order!
Limited availability on select items.
All orders over $55 qualify for free shipping.

Last edited: