JULY 2013 ... WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

curlyhersheygirl

Soultanicals
We started early!!!! Yeahhhh!!!! Take 30% off all goodies $20+ Receive a FREE GIFT! Use code JULYXMAS30 to redeem. Good thru 7/28! Happy Early Holidays! www.soultanicals.com

Beamodel

Hairitage Hydration 26% off
Code = 26OFF

FYI: DISCONTINUE ALERT

For those of you who like sweet butter pomade, Cream of broccoli, the black soap shampoo bar, and the green tea time, they are all being discontinued.

openexpression

Hi ladies! I'm new to Hairitage Hydration and I need to stick to a budget. If you could only pick 1 of the following products which one would it be: Castor Oil Infusion, Grow Wild, or Sprout?

I want the product to act as a sealer and/or a product for scalp massages. Thanks!

Brownie518

Hi ladies! I'm new to Hairitage Hydration and I need to stick to a budget. If you could only pick 1 of the following products which one would it be: Castor Oil Infusion, Grow Wild, or Sprout?

I want the product to act as a sealer and/or a product for scalp massages. Thanks!

GROW WILD :yep:

FelaShrine

The closest Sallys currently has a sale on As I Am product

I already bought the leave-in weeks back

I have been thinking of trying the Cleansing Pudding so I went there, tell me why Clensing pussing is $16 and coconut cowash is $6. I had to get someone to telkl me it wasnt a mistake :lol: I mean they are BOTH 16oz and really not that different (or is it, the ingredients dont look too different to me)..anyway in addition the card discount I had a 20% off discount so I only bought the cleansing pudding

still cant believe the vast difference in prices though..

lovelycurls

The closest Sallys currently has a sale on As I Am product

I already bought the leave-in weeks back

I have been thinking of trying the Cleansing Pudding so I went there, tell me why Clensing pussing is $16 and coconut cowash is $6. I had to get someone to telkl me it wasnt a mistake :lol: I mean they are BOTH 16oz and really not that different (or is it, the ingredients dont look too different to me)..anyway in addition the card discount I had a 20% off discount so I only bought the cleansing pudding

still cant believe the vast difference in prices though..

Been wanting to ask the same question. What's the difference between both?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The ASIAN Cleansing Pudding gives you a much deeper Cleansing almost like Shampoo w/o that stripping feeling. I even think it has a light lather.

I've had both & 'prefer' the Cleansing Pudding specifically for a deep cleanse. It does an excellent job at removing buildup.

It's closer to an actual Shampoo than a Conditioner. In fact, I repurchased the CP numerous times for that reason. The Cowash not so much because I have a variety of things similar to it

@FelaShrine @lovelycurls

Last edited:

Lita

openexpression Hi! What Brownie518 said,I agree the grow wild is the best selection for this & you can use it year round.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Ouidad-Spend $25 & get free shipping plus a free gift of (Ultra) nourish cleansing oil..Code-CLEANSE..Ends the 31st

Happy Hair Growing!

CocoGlow

Ynobe Shop

Just a heads up to everyone; we will be extending our vacation sale for the rest of the week! We have had a few requests, so we decided its only fair to extend the sale to all. Again, orders will begin processing on 8/1 and our 3-5 business days still apply.

Save 21% using code VACAY21 and shipping is $3 on domestic orders!

Ends 8/4 at 2:10 PM EST!

curlyhersheygirl

AveYou

PRIVATE SALE STARTS NOW! Get 15% off your entire order by entering coupon code: AYPSS15 at checkout. Offer ends Friday August 2, 2013 at 12 AM EST.

gorgeoushair

The ASIAN Cleansing Pudding gives you a much deeper Cleansing almost like Shampoo w/o that stripping feeling. I even think it has a light lather.

I've had both & 'prefer' the Cleansing Pudding specifically for a deep cleanse. It does an excellent job at removing buildup.

It's closer to an actual Shampoo than a Conditioner. In fact, I repurchased the CP numerous times for that reason. The Cowash not so much because I have a variety of things similar to it

@FelaShrine @lovelycurls

IDareT'sHair
Are u talking about the pudding or the co-wash? How u described the pudding is how I feel about the Coconut Co-wash...