May 7th, 8th and 9th --- What Are Your Hair Plans????

JJamiah

Good Evening LHCF,

Happy Thursday all,

It's been a long week for me. Games, Scouting and more.

My hair plans this week was to do my monthly Clarifying treatment.

Yesterday, I clarify'd my hair with Ion, I then applied Aphogee 2 minute, then Nexxus Emergencee, washed with Hair One Olive Oil, used ORS replenishing pack for one hour under my self heating cap, rinsed and then instead of going under the dryer I applied some Argan Oil and Chi Keratin Mist and blow dried it out. Silky smooth!

I wore a Ruby half wig today, :D
Tomorrow I will probably wear the same or Vera, I will be attending two kids mother day luncheons :) So those are my plans :)

What are your hair plans for this weekend???

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES, May you have a blessed one!

chelleypie810

clarify, do a rinse so that my 1/2 wig will blend better, airdry. keep rocking my yasmine halfie. I may wash her this wknd also. Question when you do a rinse do you still DC. I may DC before the rinse so the color doesn't fade as soon as i put it in there.

taz007

I am going to pre-poo with WGO/EVOO (steam).
Wash with Hair One
DC with steam Joico Intense Hydrator/Biolage Hydratherapie.
Do a HUGE braid out!:grin:

I am so TIRED of this half wig. I just want to shoot it! :perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This weekend:yep::

Co-Wash *currently using Beauty w/o Cruelty Moisturizing Conditioner, tyna' use up*

Reconstruct *currently using Nexxus Keraphix, may have 1 more use in bottle*

Deep Condition w/Steam *currently using Keratase Oleo Relax, tryna' use up*

Apply Ceramides Vial -- Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie

PC Product for a Final Rinse *currently using Nexxus Ensure ph Balance 3.0*

Apply Leave Ins *Fermodyl 619 & a little BBD Stretch Growth Creme*

CaramelPrincezz

Gonna wash and DC overnight tonight. Then rinse and roller set tomorrow whenever I wake up. Dunno what I'll use. May try my Redken All Soft line.

KinkyGenius

Pre-poo: Aubrey Organics GPB (with heat for 20 mins)

Wash: Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo (2x)

DC with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner and Avalon Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner mixed with avocado oil, JBCO and silk amino acids (steam for 45 minutes)

Leave-ins (rollerset): Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer, Bee Mine Deja Hair Milk and Elucence Silk Hydrating Elixir

Rollerset & Silk Wrap

goodmorningruby

Gonna wash and DC overnight tonight. Then rinse and roller set tomorrow whenever I wake up. Dunno what I'll use. May try my Redken All Soft line.

This is exactly what my plans are too. :lol: I washed tonight, and will be DCing overnight with GVP Matrix Biolage Conditoning Balm.

Then rollerset tomorrow as soon as I wake up with GVP Chi Silk Infusion and GVP Potion 9. (Ran out of Lacio Lacio, trying something new before I restock)

cutenss

This is what I will do in the morning, when I get off of work. The is going to be my weekly routine for my latter week hair ritual:

On dry hair, DC with steamer for 40 minutes with Lustrasilk Shea Butter and Mango mixed with Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Self-Heating Coconut Oil. Rinse. Then use Skala G3 Ceramides conditioner. Rinse. Use Nexxus Weigthless Leave In Conditioner. Finally added ORS Olive Moisterizing Lotion. I will place in a banded ponytail. It makes my hair feels moist and strong. :yep:

Solitude

Braidout Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the day...I'm airdrying in the braids as I type. On Sunday evening, I'll cleanse and deep condition (with steam), then a bun for the week or another braidout if I'm feeling ambitious. I like braidouts and buns because I can use up a lot of product...I have too much stuff.

Toy

Saturday,

Joico Reconstructor.
Conditioning Wash with Joico Moisture recovery Balm & Pantene relaxed and Natural Deep conditioner.
Roux Porosity Control.
HE Ltr Leave in.

Last edited:

Nubenap22

Hmmm today I took down a messed up attempt at Bantu knots. But wore it out anyways . Braided it down and came to work with my wig on

May 8- I plan on cowashing then blow drying and depending on how it reacts flat iron then use my satin rollers. I'll be using my Nioxin thermal bliss and my sabino moisture block. I actually have an appointment to get my relaxed ends cut off but I'm tooooo scurred!!! I don't know them and I don't trust them!!! So I'm going to cancel it.

May 9- if the sabino worked like it said it supposed to then take down rollers and wear it as is!!!

SexySin985

My new hair steamer should be arriving today and I just got my Hairveda products last week...... So I will be steaming today:grin:

JJamiah

clarify, do a rinse so that my 1/2 wig will blend better, airdry. keep rocking my yasmine halfie. I may wash her this wknd also. Question when you do a rinse do you still DC. I may DC before the rinse so the color doesn't fade as soon as i put it in there.

I still deep condition after a rinse just not as long!

Whimsy

Hey ladies!

Today I'm untwisting my fat twists for a twistout, and depending on how they look I'll wear it again tomorrow (but goin to a natural hair meetup so I'm thinkin I'll do a wash n go if the twistout looks a wreck tomorrow) Then Sunday I'm washing and probably just putting in a wet bun. I'm spending from today thru sunday night at my parent's house so I won't be too hair oriented.

Tif392002

Im still in cornrows. Saturaday im going to do a diluted shampoo to the scalp with aphogee shampoo.... then i will deep conditon with ORS pack, leave in giovanni direct. seal end with castor oil.

Britt

Going to get a touch up tmrw using Mizani Butter Blends sensitive scalp.
Would also like to have some bangs trimmed for a change.

lamaria211

im gonna try each and every method of deep conditioning over the next few days to see which is more effective for my hair

Tee

More than likely i will wash, condish, and braid for a braidout. I kinda want to flat iron....but I dont want to do it! lol

Coffee

I am pre poo'ing with Batana Ojon oil after which I'll co-wash with Skala Keratin condish. I will then sit under the steamer with Skala Keratin masque for 30 minutes, rinse and pour rosemary water over my hair and leave it in. Use some type of leave in and wrapp with Nairobi wrapping lotion and dry under pibbs.

*Muffin*

Tomorrow I'm just going to oil my hair with coconut oil when I wake up, bun it, and at night I'm going to detangle, moisturize, and twist my hair for bed.

panamoni

Plans...I need to make some....hmmm.

I'm going to wash my hair tonight, DC, blowdry, and flatiron.

dorko

just finished taking down my senegalese twists... will be washing, deep conditioning & airdrying. will be putting in 2- or 3- strand twists & pinning it up for the week.

im 10+ months post.