May 7th, 8th and 9th --- What Are Your Hair Plans????

LilMissRed

well last nite I tried the Giovanni Intense leave in.... I dunno if my hair likes it.. is it supposed to be white after I put it in my hair??(maybe I used too much? :shrugs: ) this morning I didnt notice a significant change in moisture either-GO FIGURE.

this morning I sprayed w/glycerin & distilled water added some eco gel and went about my day ( this evening.. my hair feels how I want it to.. moisturized & soft to the touch)... not sure what to do tomorrow.. maybe dc w/my neutrogena triple moisture conditioner??

my goal is to get away from the eco gel altogether if possible.

Angelicus

Friday:
Pre-poo with Vatika Oil
Wash with Coloresse Recovery Shampoo (good stuff).
Deep Condition with ApHogee 2 Min Reconstructor (it did strengthen my hair but it was not moisturizing. I hate protein conditioners that don't moisturize :( )
Leave-ins: Motions Nourish and Proclaim Glossing Polish on the ends.

Roller set on red rollers and sat under salon hooded dryer for 1 hr. I wore my hair in curls swept to the side for a Mother's Day Brunch today.

wheezy807

Well mother's day i work but i'm planning on doing a rollerset and fixing my hair in an half up, half down style. Right now i'm prepooing overnight with an indian hair oil. I'm currently 18wks post so i'm growing tired of this, lol.

JJamiah

I relaxed my hair on Friday (the 7th) with Mizani Butter Blends...I'm very happy with the results :)

:) Glad it worked out for you, I am tempted to try Mizani, but Motions works for me and It's not broke so I am not fixing it. :) But I am tempted BUTTER BLENDS sounds so soothing. :yep:

Happy MOTHERS DAY LADIES!!!!!