December 5,6,7..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi Lovely Ladies!:wave:

The 1st Weeekend of December.

Let's All Agree Collectively to Finish out 2014 Caring For & Conditioning OUR Hair!

So...What will YOU be Doing This Weekend????:grin:

natura87

Make my twistout bigger, and stretch it until the middle of next week. I want to try some products I just got in the mail from FoxyMango so this is an excuse to do so.

Sammy214

Trying out the Aphogee Curlific line this weekend... I've been enjoying the wash and go look lately, so hopefully this will help give a little more definition to my curls.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Getting my hair straightened for first time since my bc in August. I think the last time I had it was early spring.

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Just a regular ole wash day over here.

Friday
Pre-poo: Coffee oil on scalp and some kind of oil on the length

Saturday:
Wash: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
DC: Claudie's Moisturizing DC, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Rosemary and Eucalyptus Oil with steam
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/oil/Giovanni Direct
Air dry
Bun

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Taking down my 6 week old crochet braids on Saturday

I will then finger detangle and get the shed hair out with Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil

Then a Cherry Lola treatment, followed by a deep treatment with Mielle Organics Babassu Oil & Mint Conditioning treatment, clay wash, then style for a WnG with Camille Rose Curl Maker.

nmartin20

My hair had been un mini twists for three weeks and a twist out about a week. I Washed my hair last night with Shea Moisture Black Shampoo. This was so needed. I overnight/right now deep conditioning my hair (bag,scarf,hat) with Shescentit's Moisture Riche. Note to self..don't do this without detangling and prepooing. I'm planning to wash it out later today. I haven't decided what I'm going to use to style it yet. I will come back later provide an update.

myronnie

Is it Friday already?!
Yesterday I detangled with Bel nouvo hair milk
Dc with claudie renew
Shampoo with diluted nexxus frizz defy
Detangled with shescentit blueberry (love it as a conditioner)
Dc.with curl junkie.rehab (love)
Twist with APB ayurvedic creme and oyin hair dew
Sealed with wheat germ oil

HHSJ85

Regla degla shmegla girl from Jerz
Cowash
Deep condition
Perm rod set

Long night ahead of me. Hhg ladies

Beamodel

Wash - Shea Moisture Manuka Shampoo Cowash - V05 Shea Cashmere

DC - APB Blueberry DC
ACV - ACV & APB Pumpkin Seed Oil
Leave in - SSI Coco Cream Leave In

Moisturize - Pura Body Muru Muru Milk
Seal - APB Green Powerhouse Oil

Last edited:

nerdography

Friday
Detangle and part hair into sections

Saturday
Wash: Say Yes to Carrots
DC: Silicon Mix Bambu
LOC: Hydroquench Systems Greaseless Moisture, L'Oreal Total Repair Extraordinary Oil, Hydroquench Systems White Tea & Lemon 5 Day Moisture, Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream

Sunday
Flat Iron using: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Extra Strength and Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

Eisani

Dc'ing at work under a head wrap in preparation for my hair appointment this evening. I figured I'd spare her wrists from trying to detangle the bird nest. Getting it straightened and a minor cut, no more than 2".

Misseyl

I'm natural and I think I might give myself an Aphogee protein treatment. I haven't done one since May when I had relaxed ends. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I'm gonna
Pre-poo with a combination of coconut, castor, grapeseed and argon oils
Wash with sulfate free shampoo
Do the Aphogee treatment under dryer
Deep condition under my steamer
Apply my leave-in, oils, moisturizer, and styling cream
Twist and bantu knot the final result

oneastrocurlie

Detangle: J. Monique Detangle Me Lemon
Wash: J. Monique Mud Wash or Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox
DC: J. Monique Hibiscus and Broccoli DC

Going to give Oyin Boing a try for my wash and go.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo: APB Pumpkin & Fennel oil in Honey Dew w/Soultanicals Mango Dip
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: Darcy's Deep Conditioner Mask
Leave in: Blue Roze Beauty Blueberry Cream
Seal/Style: MYHC Buttery Soy

mccray689

I have got an itch to dye my hair. It has been forever and a day since I have dyed my hair. But I am looking for a cinnamon color right now! :grin: Anyone have any suggestions?

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Deep condition prepoo with trader joe nourish spa conditioner, aloe, peppermint and rosemary.

Air dry

Avoid trimming my ends.

toaster

Cowash with tea tree tingle
Deep condition with Pantene mask
Twist with cantu leave in, curl cream, and shea butter

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
clrcrlsweetie912

JBCO has been really helping to alleviate dry scalp. I've just rubbed some in and it feels good.

Also, what has really helped a lot, is doing/using a Pre-Rx prior. And then using a Cleansing Conditioner vs 'Poo.

I've been using pre-made pre-rx's, but I've also been doing Coconut, Oil, Olive, Avocado etc....before washing or over my DC'er

And you know Imma oils, pomades, buttas' grease-head. I've been using different 'scalp butters' specifically for 'dry scalp'

In no particular order:
Komaza Scalp (I think they discontinued)
Darcy Botanicals Eucalyptus & Mint
Annabelle's has very nice pomdes *I know she has one for 'dry' scalp, she has such a nice variety and descriptions
Claudie
Purabody Mango & Tea

caliscurls

Overnight steam/GHE w/ EVCO
DC with Obia Babassu
Shampoo scalp with CV Cafe Moreno shampoo bar
Oil rinse
ACV rinse
Dry with standing dryer; hair in 4 large flexi rods

Moisturize w/ Oyin hair dew
Seal with MYHC buttery soy
Crown braid

crlsweetie912

clrcrlsweetie912

JBCO has been really helping to alleviate dry scalp. I've just rubbed some in and it feels good.

Also, what has really helped a lot, is doing/using a Pre-Rx prior. And then using a Cleansing Conditioner vs 'Poo.

I've been using pre-made pre-rx's, but I've also been doing Coconut, Oil, Olive, Avocado etc....before washing or over my DC'er

And you know Imma oils, pomades, buttas' grease-head. I've been using different 'scalp butters' specifically for 'dry scalp'

In no particular order:
Komaza Scalp (I think they discontinued)
Darcy Botanicals Eucalyptus & Mint
Annabelle's has very nice pomdes *I know she has one for 'dry' scalp, she has such a nice variety and descriptions
Claudie
Purabody Mango & Tea
Thanks sis! I think I have some claudies in my stash somewhere!

oneastrocurlie

oneastrocurlie

What are you thoughts of the J. Monique stuff you used/tried.

IDareT'sHair

I've used the mud wash and the Bentonite and Rhassoul Detox Mask. First time I used them I used them together and I think it was too much mud/clay to use in single wash day. I've used the mud wash a couple times and like it. Cleanses well, rinses easy, leave my scalp clean and doesn't strip my hair. Haven't used the Detox again yet.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Finally in the mood to do my hair!!!

Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & STO Black Seed Oil with rosemary/atlas cedarwood/white thyme/lavender/peppermint EOs on scalp & HV Avosoya Oil on ends under heat cap
Cleanse: PM Shampoo One
Protein Treatment: BASK Vanilla Whiskey Treatment/BASK YAM Nectar with APB Green Powerhouse Oil
DC: SD Razzberry Coconut Affair with JBCO under dryer
Post-Wash: APB Blueberry Cheesecake LI, Inahsi Aloe & Hibiscus LI, Jason Vitamin E Oil, Amika Obliphica Heat Defense Serum

Last edited: