December 5,6,7..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

blackeyes31626

-poo using qb clariiying shampoo
washed like 3 times bc I had soooo much buildup :nono:
-deep conditioning with SD avocado o/n bc my hair is sooooo dry and I am sleepy.
-spray aphogee green tea protein
-m&s qb hydrating balm and mhc buttery soy

kupenda

Thinking abt mixing up sone henna. Havent decided yet. Anyway

-moisturize with my new love, bask Silk and Honey Latte, seal with Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade (these two are phenomenal together)
-bantu knots for a knot out this weekend

Naphy

As usual :

- Friday night -

Pre Poo | Coconut Oil + JBCO

- Saturday -

Wash | ORS olive oil shampoo
CW | Herbal Essence LTR
DC | ORS RP
Air Dry
M&S | ORS Olive Oil + Coconut Oil

Then cornrows and putting my wig back on :D

Bun Mistress

I was on top o fthis this week as last wekend just did not happen.

Thurday night
Violet seaweed cleaning deep treatment
rinse, D/C with essentials damage repair mask airy type
Seaweed tea rinse
Soybean tea, camellia oil, and braid out. It was dry in the morning so it was more if a wash and go that looked awesome.

Platinum

I'm planning to Shampoo and Condition with Dudu Osum products. AVJ mix for leave-in on my Locs. Depending on the weather, I may wear a few headwraps this weekend.

Last edited:

RockCreak

For me.. less is more

co-wash with V05
dc with Biolage aqua immersion cream masque
coconut oil and go!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Baggyed Overnight: ED JBCO
Cleansed: Claudie 3n1 Cleansing Conditioner
DC: Darcy Botanicals Hair Mask over a Roobis Tea Rinse
Apply Leave In: Hydratherma Naturals Follicle Booster

After Dried: Hydratherma Naturals Lotion and a 'dab' of KeraVada's Kenyan Coffee Oil *warm vanilla*

iamyattababe

Just took out my sew in this morning

Been pre pooing with soultanicals power to the pre poo for the last few hours

Cleanse: tea tree poo bar
Rinse out: Jmonique green tea & honey
Deep condition: Jmonique Irish moss & cocoa
L: my aloe vera juice mix
O: cream & coco black hibiscus tea infused castor oil
C: Qhemets AOHC

Twist and done

SweetlyCurly

Pre-pooed with mustard oil for an hour.
Washed with ORS creamy aloe
DCed with ynobe Amla and nettle for an hour with my HotHead
Used a bit of Trader Joes TTT to detangle
Used SM curl milk (pink) as a leave in and sealed with my Valanalana whipped shea butter.
Did 4 big twist to dry hair. Hoping the result is wavy wash n go as opposed to the really curly ones I get.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pre-pooed with mustard oil for an hour.
Washed with ORS creamy aloe
DCed with ynobe Amla and nettle for an hour with my HotHead
Used a bit of Trader Joes TTT to detangle
Used SM curl milk (pink) as a leave in and sealed with my Valanalana whipped shea butter.
Did 4 big twist to dry hair. Hoping the result is wavy wash n go as opposed to the really curly ones I get.

SweetlyCurly

What do you think of this?

SweetlyCurly

SweetlyCurly

What do you think of this?

Girl! I'm using this just because I'm trying to run out of it. It has no slip and I need my DCs to have slip. That's why I ended up using some TTT to detangle. It does leave the hair strong and shiny but I just don't like the fact that I can't detangle with it. Good DC if you don't mind what I just mentioned.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl! I'm using this just because I'm trying to run out of it. It has no slip and I need my DCs to have slip. That's why I ended up using some TTT to detangle. It does leave the hair strong and shiny but I just don't like the fact that I can't detangle with it. Good DC if you don't mind what I just mentioned.

SweetlyCurly

Very nice review. Thanks!:hug2:

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I haven't worn twists in over 6 months, so I will:

Prepoo overnight with Njoy and SSI Coconut Sorbet
Shampoo with Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat
Deep Condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk

Air dry using Qhemet Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Twist when mostly dry

charmtreese

Friday:
detangled and prepooed overnight with Allafia everyday coconut Conditioner
Saturday:
cleansed with Bobeam bentonite & ACV bar
DC with Tigi SFactor serious conditioner for 1.5 hours 30 minutes with heat
Leave-ins & oils - SM thickening moisturizer (on scalp), SM JBCO leave-in, lavender JBCO
Twisted with SM coconut & hibiscus gel

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I did a quick clarifying wash with Suave's daily clarifying shampoo, 10 minute light protein treatment with GVP reconstructing conditioner, detangled with suave natural conditioner. Applied Garnier Fructis sleek & shine leave in, sealed with grapeseed oil then put in 6 twists using shea moisture raw shea butter deep treatment masque, slapped on a satin bonnet and jumped into bed. I'll be bunning for the next two weeks until finals are over and I can really baby my hair. That will be just in time to start some new hair practices for 2015,

NaturallyATLPCH

Prepoo/Detangle/Cocleanse with Shea Moisture Purification Mask
Rinse Out with Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkinseed Conditioner
DC with Bekura Vanilla Whiskey or DB Pumpkinseed
Apply leave in (Darcy's Pumpkinseed)
Flat twist front and leave back out for twist out with Design Essentials Curl Stretching CreM for week combined with a little gel

spacetygrss

Washed with AO HSR.
DC'd with a mix of JOICO MRB and Redken Butter Creme
Sealed my hair with Oyin Whipped Pudding and put my hair in 6 large braid to dry.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Poo'd with Chi Deep Brilliance. Currently, I'm DCing with SD MSI under my HairTherapy Wrap.

I'll LBO with SD Mocha Silk Hair Milk, SD Mocha Bling Butter, and SD Nourish Oil in Dreamy Decadence, :lick:

Energy permitting I'll do a curlformer set. If not, my signature braid out.

Lita

Used TerraVeda mud wash,rinsed with TerraVeda Apple co wash,NG Orange & Hibiscus mask 1hr,rinsed with TerraVeda Banana slip detangle cream,Mission condition Cocomallow quench on scalp,TerraVeda Pumpkin & marshmallow leave in & Mission condition infused coconut icing on ends...

*Hair & scalp is very clean detangled moisturized and smeels yummy..

Happy Hair Growing!

Leo24Rule

Wash my hair

BUT FIRST before I do that doing a pre-poo with coconut oil and Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner for an hour. After hair washing will do a tea rinse with organic black, green, and nettle teas along with coffee. Then I will spritz my hair with homemade tea concoction, use Shea Moisture's Restorative Conditioner as a leave-in, and my Shea Butter mix to seal my hair. I will braid up my hair in pigtails.

ronie

Clarify: redken cleansing cream Nexus emergencee for 10 mins Shampoo joico moisture recovery DC: Silk dreams RCA Leave in: Silk dreams WGBC Roller set with mizani thermastrength Heat protecting serum
Dry with soft bonnet dryer

Last edited:

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
My hair needed some TLC this weekend:

Prepoo overnight on dry hair with neelibrigahdi + Vatika enriched coconut oil mix & Tressemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner

Cleansed with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle (clarify) & Shea Moisture Three Butters (moisturize) shampoos

Condition 30 minutes with heat using Millcreek Biotin, Tropic Isle Living JBCO protein conditioner + Vatika Naturals egg protein mix

Apply Milk+Honey Tangle Free Pudding, Jane Carter Nutrient Replenishing conditioner & 1tbs Sesa Hair oil mix over Ayurvedic tea (Amla, Brahmi, Maka, Kapoor Kachri & Methi). Condition 30 minutes with heat.

Rinse, towel blot & apply Tropic Isle Living JBCO Hair Serum to scalp & hair

Twist hair

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

saddlebredsrus

monistat with castor oil, rosemary,peppermint ,cinnamon bark oil overnight then wash out with CV shampoo bars and condition with coconut cowash

meka72

I had grand plans but was soooo lazy. So my wash day was very condensed.

Prepoo: KV super ego oil (overnight)
Co-wash: KV 4n1 co-wash
Protein: Mill Creek biotin conditioner (2minutes)
Moisture conditioner: Just realized that I didn't do this. Crap!
Oil rinse: KV super ego oil
AVJ rinse (first time trying this)
M&S: S-curl, ST kink drink, CR almond jai, ceramide oil blend, ST pomade (scalp rub)