Deep Hydrating Cap!

sozinzcomet

I came up on a product for deep conditioning during my trip to sallys. I'm wondering if any of you ladies have tried this before. It's called deep hydrating hydracap. It say that it locks in moisture with no drips and less mess. The hydracap retains body heat and penetrates the deep conditioning treatment to the hair follicle.
Directions:

1. Apply conditioners or oils to your hair. If you have long hair, you may secure hair with clips if necessary. Place cap over your head.

2. Starting at the edges, shrink cap with a hair dryer (hand held) on hot setting. Make sure you heat the cap 1 minute until you have a snug fit.

3. Remove cap in approximately 20 minutes.

Must use weekly after harsh relaxers or hair colorants to restore luster.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 64
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 51

Geminigirl

Yea I remember that thread because I ran across this cap as well. I can't find it in my sally's though. I want to try it! from the reviews they say it works well, some were trying to find out if they can get the same results using actual shrink wrap.

sozinzcomet

I just used this a lil while ago for my weekly evco pre poo and I must say that I really like it. The evco penetrated my strands faster and better than with a plastic cap and my satin scarf over night. My hair felt different as I was rinsing the evco b4 my shampooing session. I have found that my hair dosen't like pre pooing evco with my steamer or dryer so I started doing over night. With this cap I don't have 2 do over night. Two hrs is just fine.
Pre pooing with evco will be my primary use for this. I will use it for regular dcing when it gets 2 hot 2b under my pibbs.