Devastated...I have crown breakage!

MoniintheMiddle

I remember having a nearly bald spot in my crown once. It was as if hair was there one day and gone the next. I didn't have to trim because the hair was SUPER short. I made sure not to manipulate that area at all. As the other ladies have said, patience and some good old fashion TLC will have it back in not time. Also, try if you can, not to look at it everyday

I remember having a nearly bald spot in my crown once. It was as if hair was there one day and gone the next. I didn't have to trim because the hair was SUPER short. I made sure not to manipulate that area at all. As the other ladies have said, patience and some good old fashion TLC will have it back in not time. Also, try if you can, not to look at it everyday

Thanks. I baby that area a lot! but I also can't help touching it, need to remind myself to keep my hands out of there

chelleypie810

I ended up getting twists put in my hair, might be my avatar pic not sure. and used alter ego herb ego drops. took about 3-4 months to grow back when i started using them. there kind of expensive though. about $30 a bottle