Diamond Shine Moisturizing Conditioner-Sally's

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Seen this new product at Sally's last night. Has anyone tried it? I'm going to get the conditioner and try it out this weekend. I'll come back with a review if one hasn't been posted already.:look:

• Color-safe
  • Contains UV Protectants
  • Instantly infuses hair with high-gloss shine

New! Diamond Shine haircare is made with a potent blend of real diamond micro-particles, panthenol, and keratin, that instantly infuses hair with high-gloss, radiant shine and exceptional strength. Diamond Shine is color-safe with UV protectants. Get 2X more Shine and Strength* with the Diamond Shine collection and get the beautiful, luminous hair you've always desired!
Diamond Shine Moisturizing Conditioner smoothes and repairs dry, damaged hair, while replenishing moisture and adding a protective barrier that helps strengthen hair.
*Shampoo, conditioner, Shine Boost Rinse-Out Glaze and Weightless Gloss Drops vs. shampoo alone

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Diamond Powder, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Retinyl Palmitate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance/Parfum, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The third and fourth ingredients are cones and it contains isopropyl alcohol, so it gets a :down: from me just based on the ingredients.

Starronda

Thanks Supergirl...Guess this is one product I wont be trying after all...Im still learning good vs. bad ingredients. Thanks

mrsmeredith

Just because Supergirl does not like it that does not mean it's not right for you. What's the devil for some are the holy grail for others. Don't assume just because someone hate's a product or ingredient you must jump on the wagon and hate it too, just saying. Find what works for you and try it, you might like it.

Starronda

Actually I wasnt saying I didnt like it b/c Supergirl didnt like it...The ingredients that were pointed out was my factor in determining I no longer wanted to try it. Like I said b4, not too good with good/bad ingredients as of yet, so I'm glad she pointed that out..thats it, nothing big.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The third and fourth ingredients are cones and it contains isopropyl alcohol, so it gets a :down: from me just based on the ingredients.

And don't get me wrong about the cones, they can be cool for some people but when they are so high up on the ingredient list, you're getting a product that is mostly silicone that will make your wet hair feel good, but the product isn't truly adding anything of value to the hair.

MarieB

Of course, when my hair is BKT'd, cones are the bid-ness! They're so-so when it's not.

Dannibear86

I just bought this last night along with the rinse out shine glaze ( I think that's what it is called) I probably won't be using it for another couple of weeks though. I will let you guys know how it turned out.

Dannibear86

I haven't forgotten about this... Just been oober busy these days.

I washed and then used the conditioner and rinse out glaze yesterday before doing a roller set. I will post pictures either tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance.

There is a difference in my hair's appearance. I'm not sure it's a super huge one but a difference nonetheless.

Coffee

I posted about this a while back. I use it and the smoothing cream and love both of them.

vkb247

dang I don't like using cones because I hate pooing but diamond powder? I think I would have to see what this product could do for my hair! :lol:

I bet the cones make it stick. Might be a winner when wearing your hair straight.

Dannibear86

Here are the pics as promised

Attachments

• DS 1.jpg
    DS 1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 14
  • DS 2.jpg
    DS 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DS 3.jpg
    DS 3.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 15
  • DS 5.jpg
    DS 5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 15

Esq.2B

^^^^ That's a lot of bling! Did you flatiron or is that a result of a rollerset?

Is your hair usually that shiny after you do it?

Dannibear86

^^^^ That's a lot of bling! Did you flatiron or is that a result of a rollerset?

Is your hair usually that shiny after you do it?

I ran the flat iron over the roots w/ 1 pass. I also did a silk wrap because my hair always comes out BIG after I brush out my curls lol.

It does usually come out pretty shiny b/c I use the GVP silk infusion/ silk treatment stuff... But I only put a drop of it on this week ( to use as a heat protectant) I think the product worked... I'm just not sure if it's something to rush out and empty the shelves over. I will use it a few more times and then make a final decision I guess lol

Here is a picture of a regular roller set and silk wrap w/o the diamond shine

Attachments

• 100_1041.jpg
    100_1041.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 13