Do You Have a Widow's Peak?

MissMarie

***sigh***
Checking in
Never had any problems having a widow's peak, didn't bother me, never got teased. I think it was more noticable when I was relaxed and straightened though.
One of my cousins has a widow's peak too. He shaves it off and to me it looks soooo odd when it starts to grow back in a little bit. Like he went to Ash Wednesday mass and the priest smudged the ashes at his hairline instead of the middle of the forehead :lol: A five o' clock shadow for the forehead.

Precious_1

i have one, i thought i was the only one who tried to shave it off:ohwell: its ok now, sometimes i still will do it.:lol:

Maynard

preciousjewel76 said:
Cool!:Crowned: Now, which countries are these? 'Cuz I'm willing to move....:lol:

I dont remember (its been almost 9 years!) but that always stuck with me, and I love to throw that in peoples faces when they wanna make fun of it!

Crissi

I have one i used to cut it off, now i like it though...especially when my hair would be pulled back...

MuslimahTresses

Well I partialy have one. I was born with it and had it until I was about 12 or 13. Then I cut it off. The sad thing is that I want it back now. I've had this ridiculous little bald spot in the front of my head since I did it. But as a child I was just happy to have it gone. I always thought I looked like a rooster with it on the tip of my forhead. Then on top of that I use to wear my hair in one high high ponytail so I really thought I looked silly. For the the past year i've been trying to grow it back and it's filling in slowly but surely. As I got older I just to wear a part in the middle of my hair so no one would notice the bald spot. If my daughter grows to have one I gotta make sure to tell her that it's the way she was created and it's part of her beauty inshaAllah.

bravenewgirl87

Mine is starting to grow back. I think they are pretty cool, as long as you do not look like Eddie Munster.

meaganita

Yep, I've got one. Although I really hadn't noticed it until like...adulthood. I'm pretty sure it's always been there though.:look:

Sha76

Widow peak checking in here.

Never tried to shave it or even hide it.

Never really thought about it too much.

kinkylyfe

Yes, I do & I am not ashamed of it!!!
FYI- its kind of like a 'v' at the center of your hairline---GREAT for straight parts!

sheba125

Yep I got a peak too. I use to try and shave it off.....now my son has one too and he can't stand it. He refers to it as his "Eddie".....LOL

hottopic

Are you kidding me. That is cool. :) I always wanted one as a kid. I did not know it had a name until now.....

cheetarah1980

I've got one. Occassionally it annoys me when it comes to parting out box braids and twists, but other than that I'm used to it. Never shaved it.