Do You Remember Surge 14 Hair Revitalizer?????

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I ordered 3 bottles of Xcel-21 revitalizer and 1 cream. I liked what many of you reported regarding increased moisture, growth, thickening, softness and other hair improvements. Looking forward to reporting my fantastic results! :gorgeous:

@NowIAmNappy Did you order from House of Beauty?

See you in the land of hair furries! :toocool: (Not to be confused with those creepy people in animal suits...o_O)

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I just picked up 2 bottles, I got my hair braided last night. I sprayed it on my braids this morning, I will spray it again before work. Do I need to massage it in?

Yes, I think it helps to get maximum use out of the product. If you massage it in, it run down your face or neck. That's wasted juice. You want all that goodness, as much as possible to stay on your scalp.

Keen

I'm using 3 parts xcel21 and 1 part castor oil in my spray bottle. I feel like the castor oil is a bit heavy. I'll try to switch to WGO or use less castor oil.

Tefnut

I sprayed my scalp and hair with Xcel-21 and applied the Xcel-21 cream. I also babied my ends with the cream and Profectiv Megagrowth anti-breakage cream. This is day 1 for me. For those of you using the cream, how's it going? Are you noticing any benefits?