PRODUCTS TO BE RE-FORMULATED BY NEXXUS

blackhair

*************PLEASE NOTE****************
NEXXUS HAS DISCONTINUED SOME PRODUCT LINES AS NOTED BELOW. THEY WILL RE-FORMULATING SOME OF THE ITEMS, PLEASE SEE THE LIST BELOW FOR DETAILS.

PRODUCTS TO BE RE-FORMULATED:

Expected to be available in late Jan to mid Feb 2006

Therappe Shampoo: Now - Phyto Organics Theratin

Humectress Conditioner: Now - Phyto Organics Humectin

Keraphix Conditioner: Now - Aloxxi Keramix

Ensure Conditioner: Now - Aloxxi pH3

Aloe Rid Shampoo: Now - Aloxxi Kelate Shampoo

Emergencee: Now - Aloxxi Polymedic

There is also expected to be several new items to be released under the Phyto Organics, Y-Serum, And VitaTress lines over the next 3-4 months. We will keep you up to date on these items as they become available.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I wonder why all the Nexxus Products aren't sold in Salons anymore. Why do we see them on Walmart shelves, at Target and Sally's.

blackhair

I used to buy my nexxus product at at goodwithin (online). They posted this ifo in their website and also they are discontinuing Nexxus. They used to have such good deals. (2 liters of anykind for 24 dollars).

If you guys know anyother place that are having those sales please let me know

MizaniMami

blackhair said:
I used to buy my nexxus product at at goodwithin (online). They posted this ifo in their website and also they are discontinuing Nexxus. They used to have such good deals. (2 liters of anykind for 24 dollars).

If you guys know anyother place that are having those sales please let me know

On the website it doesn't say this. They are now selling to drugstore and grocery stores though, but just their traditional line. The Phyto-Organics line will be the salon line ONLY found in salons starting this summer.
Drugstores have been sellling nexxus for years unauthorized. Nexxus has done everything to combat it, but have failed. They finally realized they couldn't beat them so they joined them. The ingredients and everything are supposed to stay the same.

sweetascocoa

dontspeakdefeat said:
I wonder why all the Nexxus Products aren't sold in Salons anymore. Why do we see them on Walmart shelves, at Target and Sally's.
i asked them at trade secret and the lady said, cos all the drugstores have it now

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Thanks Blackhair for the info. I know I'm tired of running in circles about Nexxus, I'll use up my stash I have and will be switching to another moisturizing poo, and using only dominican conditioners. :( I just have to make up my mind which line would be best, I may even just go w/something that simple and easy to purchase since my DC are the bomb and is the key weapon of my hair products.

Faith

Well if it is true then booo on the emergencee front...I used it last night for the first time and it was GREAT. I hope they don't f-up a good thing. I like Ensure as well...boooo

Last edited:

NeeSee

I tried the "new" Nexxus today. (the line at walmart and other drugstores now) and I am happy to say everything still work the same. My Humectress still gives my hair crazy moisture. So for now I think I'll stick with. I couldn't tell any difference.

CarLiTa

:mad: UGH WHAT IS THIS?!!?!?!

they better not reformulate the thing! I :love: my nexxus too much!

i switched over to Giovanni and didnt like it, and just TODAY i went and got me some Nexxus again from Target. I found some Emergencee on sale so i bought that too.

I had the NTM line in my cart but i was like nah let me just get Nexxus because i KNOW it works...

i swear, if i find the liter bottles for $25, i'll buy two packets so that i can have it for a whole another year...

why nexxus??? why you gotta leave me??? :(