Dr. Tony Evans?

shunemite

Hi ladies, I was wondering if any of you listen to Dr. Tony Evans. I really like his messages. I've never seen him on tv but he has a daily radio show and his series really move me and motivate me to change. I like his preaching to the point that if I miss a sermon, I have to hunt it down on the internet. Does anyone else listen to him?

pressncurl

Yes, I have heard him before. I like him a lot. He has several great, and very engaging video and audio sermons. There are some ministers in whom I can sense the presence of the holy spirit feel God speaking through them. He is one of those ministers.

shunemite

BabeinChrist said:
No, I've never heard of him. How long has he been hosting his radio show?

I don't know how long he's had the show, but his ministry is called The Urban Alternative. He's based in Dallas. What I really like is the way he does series on one topic, like emotional strongholds.

czyfaith77

PressN Curl, I listen to him in Fayetteville, NC on 107.3. I enjoy his teaching too. He has a few books out as well. Great teacher and preacher.

jamiette

He is a friend of my pastor's and has visited our church on a few occassions. He has a unique way of getting the word across. Very good, very interesting.

Sweet C

Ok, why do I listen to this man almost every day coming home from school and I just realized who you were talking about? LOL. But I love him, he is an excellent teacher and preacher, no holds barred. You can listen to him online at http://www.oneplace.com and go to The Alternative ministry by Dr. Tony Evans. In Raleigh, I believe he is 1550AM and I believe he comes on around 5pm.

shunemite

Another way of accessing his progeam is his website, www.tonyevans.org and click on the "radio ministry" icon. His website only has 20 min messages, so to hear the full message, go to the link that Sweet C posted above. On his website I noticed a tv broadcast but I can't find it on any of my tv stations!

Prettyinpink00

I LOOOVVEE Dr. Tony Evans messges. He speaks and express that he really cares and like he says, "When God is on your side, the devil can"t ticket you". He's very real, i love hsi messges.

Last edited:

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Yes, he is a very good teacher. I live in Dallas and have visited the church he pastors several times.

jewel

I have watched him a few times on t.v and i am always taken by his ministry. He is on point and he does not give a feel good sermon. Thank you for posting the radio site i am going to enjoy listening to him everyday.