Elasta Qp... prolly been posted before but I would like to know!

What is YOUR oppinion?

• Total voters

GraceV

Way before LHCF I used the Glaze. It was pretty nice. I tried their Stop Action Neutralizing shampoo for the first time last month. It didn't leave my hair a hard mess like most of the other neutralizing shampoos I've used. I think it's a keeper.

iri9109

i used to use the glaze and liked it...i used it a couple times when i first went natural and my jar was old and the ingredients rubbed off so i didnt know there was mineral oil in it until i looked at a jar in sallys...i like the feels like silk liquid gel...i get good curl definition and no crunch...i used to hate the olive and mango butter, but the last few times i used it, it worked very well...but i still dont think i would repurchase it

Lady_q_tee

Ive wanted to try this for the longest ... But U can't find it anywhere in my local BSS's in the UK! :(

My FAV FAV FAV QP product is going to be the new improved DPR-11 infused with Olive oil. I love this as a moisturizing DC. It makes my hair very soft.I love to put this on dry hair and DC. When I rinse my coils are POPPING. That's how much moisture this DC gives my hair. It's inexpensive too.I love this DC and I recommend if you haven't tried it to try it.

I also use the mango butter. My hair likes it but doesn't LOVE it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Nya33

I love the DPR -11 conditioner as a DC i got that as a recommendation from Sunshyne. I tried to use Mango Butter but it was just so intense for me left me with broken hairs. So sad about that as I love the smell.

darlingdiva

Elasta QP Mango Butter: I liked the way that it performed on my ends, but I didn't like that it used to flake on my ends.

Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Design Foam: I really like this product. It's light, alcohol-free, performs well & it's cheap.

keepithealthy

I've only tried the conditioning shampoo and olive oil and mango moisturizing cream (something like that). I like the moisturizing cream, the shampoo was so so.

back2relaxed

I love the Elasta QP line. I'm actually going to be using it almost exclusively when I use up my Keracare and Design Essentials(I'm relaxed). I currently use the DPR-11 for DCs, and Mango Butter for moisturizing my hair. I use a ton of it when I need to get a relaxer. But have recommended it for tons of people, esp now since the mineral oil is gone. I used to use the H-Two when I had hair(my hair is short now) when I would do my twist outs and as a leave in after washing my hair. I alternate w/Jane Carter's leave in.

naturalTAN

I like everything I've tried which is the foam wrap, mango butter, thermal spray, and conditioning shampoo.

I'm curious about their conditioners now.

mandii

In the last week I have purchased: the creme shampoo (love it), intense conditioner (love it), h2 ( like it), scalp stimulating shampoo, glaze plus (like it), and bc serum. Lol, I think I'm slowly becoming a pj. Lmao!

levette

What is everyones favorite Elasta Qp product and how and when do you use it?

I love Elasta's hair glaze to slick down my edges and hair- it's thick but so worth it
I also love Elasta's foaming wrap lotion. It is not drying and leave my hair really soft..

missjones

I've only tried the Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer and the Intense Fortifying Conditioner. Love them both :yep:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
This thread makes me sad because I was huge EQP stan before the "new and improved" reformulation **Pours likka**. I'm a huge fan of the old mango butter, intense conditioner and all time favorite the creme conditioning shampoo :drool:

Angelinhell

^^me too, why can't they just leave stuff alone. I like the scalp stimulating shampoo, creme shampoo, and leave in. I can still find them in the "hood" sometimes lol