Elucence Products--anyone use? anyone love?

bajanplums1

has anyone tried the Protective Barrier Balm as a daily moisturizer? any opinionsare appreciated, i am thinking about buying.
what about their moisture benefits poo & conditioner. Also what is your hair type if you use. thanks. I really need a pure moisturizing system. my hair is soo dry & the weather is not helping.

I have and LOVE the shampoo and conditioner!!!! They are now my HG! But, I'm doing Curly Girl so I won't be using shampoo anymore.. I did buy a whole gallon though which my husband and son can use.. they both have great ingredients!!

The conditioner was not as good as Keracare Humectant. The shampoo is off the hook! It will never be replaced in my regimen. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

If your hair is dry then you should try the shampoo and conditioner it really put the moisture back in my hair.
I only wished I had tried these products sooner.
I love the Design foam setting lotion too.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
Love, love, love the MB poo and cond. /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, the poo just washes away my tangles..girl I am in luv!!

Hi ladies,
Is is possible if I someone can list the ingredients of the shampoo please. I would really appreciate it.
thanks
bri123

I always come back to Elucence. I've been meaning to order the shampoo, conditioner, shine and silk elixer. I use the balm when I relax at this time.

[ QUOTE ]
bri123 said:
Hi ladies,
Is is possible if I someone can list the ingredients of the shampoo please. I would really appreciate it.
thanks
bri123

[/ QUOTE ]

The only ingredients listed on my bottle are:
Peach Extract, Irish Moss, Anise seed, Ginseng and gingko, wheat proteins and Polysaccharides

HTH's

Damn....and thought that my prduct junkie days were over /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
love the shampoo, just reordered on Sunday /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Supergirl,

Is the conditioner still different? I know you said it had a different consistency or something along that lines. I'm not sure if I want to purchase again.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:

I only wished I had tried these products sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I read the raves for almost two years thinking, "They need to calm down. It can't be that good." /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Supergirl,

Is the conditioner still different? I know you said it had a different consistency or something along that lines. I'm not sure if I want to purchase again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not re-ordered the conditioner because I still have the same 2 liter bottles sitting at home. I would hope that I just got 2 "crazy" bottles and that they didn't really thicken it up like it seems. You could email Lisa Pleasant from pleasantimage.com She is very good about responding.

[ QUOTE ]
bree said:
I love the shampoo. it sure is off the hook!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a staple in my household. I try to switch up but I always prefer Elucence's shampoos over other brands.

I just tried their Extended Moisture Repair Treatment this weekend and I LOVED it /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It's a light protein, I believe.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
[ QUOTE ]
jasmin said:
[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Supergirl,

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not re-ordered the conditioner because I still have the same 2 liter bottles sitting at home. I would hope that I just got 2 "crazy" bottles and that they didn't really thicken it up like it seems. You could email Lisa Pleasant from pleasantimage.com She is very good about responding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Supergirl. Does it still make you hair soft or are the results also different?

I'd love to try some Elucence products since I like E QP and Kenra.. but there's not a single place near me that carries them.

Fortunately, I think it was Beverly or Kenesha, who gave me the protein treatment during the first DC LHCF meeting. I don't like it that much. I use it but I really prefer their shampoos. My hair seems less tangled and softer when using their shampoos. The peach smell is so lovely.

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
I'd love to try some Elucence products since I like E QP and Kenra.. but there's not a single place near me that carries them.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know anywhere in NYC that carries either, I only rely on the website.

Back